zziplex information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zziplex information

Hello everyone , i am after a little information .When its says EVO on the zziplex rod i think it means they are 20% stiffer ? But does this mean the full rod or just the tip .Also the M4 range of tips ,will the tips fit the standard M4 butt as i have a M4 and i was wondering if a m427 tip would fit it or a M4 evo fit a standard M4 butt .Thanks in advance lads for any information as its very much appreciated .

Zziplex evos tend to be stiffer than std but by how much really depends I've had 2 lt bullet evos and the one I use now is considerably stiffer! Re changing tips it is possible but be careful as the match is not always perfect. M4, m4 evo and m4 gt should be interchangeable but are slimmer than the 427 range. The m427, 427 su, zeteque, txl, txl gt are similar dimensions and swappable in that range. My lt bullet tip should fit a Hst, Hst evo and full tournament. The evos have extra material where terry thinks it's needed. This is generally in the butt and lower tip but tweaked accordingly.
    Last edited by CHUKKA; 09-03-2015, 06:30 PM.

Comment

I couldn't have asked for a better reply .Many thanks Chukka .

Comment

Working...
      X