replied
    well done phil83, big welldone m8 for clearing this one up,
    many would've just said nowt.
    big on you m8.

Leave a comment:

• Juliogeordio
    replied
    Originally posted by Phil83 View Post
    No I didn't have his number as I couldn't get on the site.
    I think the site was down Phil, swapping servers or something. I struggled to get onto Nesa for a few days aswell mate. Well done on putting your side across. Hopefully you can get sorted with dustys leads now its cleared up, the lad does top notch weights!

Leave a comment:

• Phil83
    replied
    Timewasters

No I didn't have his number as I couldn't get on the site.
    Last edited by Phil83; 28-02-2016, 12:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Plum
    replied
    fair enough,thats if you didnt have hes phone number like?

Leave a comment:

• regpude
    replied
    HANDS UP,yes reading back on the thread,i jumped the gun,LOL,but i wasent the only 1.again welldone Phil83 for clearing the thread.{well exsplained}.

Leave a comment:

• Phil83
    replied
    Cheers Reg, nowt to be sorry for mate. Would of been a lot of people speculating and saying stuff on impulse so i thought i'd say what happened, not sure who the other person is (if any) though.

Just saw the thread and thought i'd jump on and reply, i prob would have said the same myself as you and others if i didn't realize who / what Chris was on about

Leave a comment:

• regpude
    replied
    Great reply.

Originally posted by Phil83 View Post
    I'll name myself on this one but no shame. I tried to message you to apologize that i hadn't been able to get on the site for unknown reasons, every page i clicked said internal sever error and wasn't able to reply.

There you go, no need to drop my name, i'll do it myself and explain why.

Sorry i wasn't able to get down the day you wanted either, i work 9-5 and you said you were busy on the weekend then at that point the site went down.

PM me if you still have them, however i won't accept or acknowledge anyone slagging me off for the above.

Feel free to call me a tosser, but i'd bite your lips until you know the circumstances

I've bought and sold quite a lot of things from NESA and haven't ****ed anyone around nor do i intend to, just bad timing with the website going down and pages not working

Cheers lads
    .you sound 100% sound as a £1.things do happen beonded our control.ps sorry if i jumped in.TOP MAN.PHIL 83.ps,hold your head up.

Leave a comment:

• Phil83
    replied
    I'll name myself on this one but no shame. I tried to message you to apologize that i hadn't been able to get on the site for unknown reasons, every page i clicked said internal sever error and wasn't able to reply.

There you go, no need to drop my name, i'll do it myself and explain why.

Sorry i wasn't able to get down the day you wanted either, i work 9-5 and you said you were busy on the weekend then at that point the site went down.

PM me if you still have them, however i won't accept or acknowledge anyone slagging me off for the above.

Feel free to call me a tosser, but i'd bite your lips until you know the circumstances

I've bought and sold quite a lot of things from NESA and haven't ****ed anyone around nor do i intend to, just bad timing with the website going down and pages not working

Cheers lads
    Last edited by Phil83; 26-02-2016, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Davey1970
    replied
    a bitchunt, a mean witchunt solves nowt,
    lesson learned dustybin, u can't trust everyone.
    and it's a great service you provide m8,
    hope you can re-sell the leads.

Leave a comment:

• bushwacker
    replied
    EH

Originally posted by regpude View Post
    .i know its time @ effort,but surely you can melt them down again.?.NAME THEM.
    neva mind time and effort whos paying for the GAS

Leave a comment:

• dale19
    replied
    thats a bit strong reply reg , its up to the lad if he wants to name the buyer.
    all the buyer had to do was to send the lad a text only takes seconds.

Leave a comment:

• regpude
    replied
    Timewasters ?.

i was out of order.
    Last edited by regpude; 09-02-2016, 08:32 AM. Reason: taking comment back.

Leave a comment:

• Dustybin
    replied
    I won't name and shame as it would'nt be nice as I am not that type of person. But all it takes was to send me a message to why they had'nt organised to collect there leads. i.e bills, come in or for any other reason.

Leave a comment:

• regpude
    replied
    still dont know why you havent named the nesa members,let them have there 10p worth,IF you name them??????????????.youve had your say,give them a chance.as said well all be better off knowing time wasters.the balls in your hand.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X