X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dustybin View Post
    I would like to thank the timewasters who asked for leads and did not even reply to any of my messages. Lead wasted. Thanks very much
    Totally agree but in my own personal opinion I do not think that naming and shaming is the right way to go? Suppose the person has been suddenly taken ill or had to drop everything to attend a family emergency?

It also works both ways - I personally have driven 2 hours to pick up a rod only to find that they sold it days before, yet couldn't be bothered to tell me!

I've lost count of wasted hours arranging a sale only to discover at the last hour - when I've finally received photos, that it is the wrong make or has been heavily modified or their idea of mint is in fact quite poor.

Still agree however, it is hard to take!

Leave a comment:

• lingking
    replied
    time wasted too chris---bunch of

Leave a comment:

• dale19
    replied
    there are a few like that on nesa want to buy gear and never turn up or want it delivered to there door step
    name the member if he ordered leads from you and has not bothered to contact you

Leave a comment:

• regpude
    replied
    as said name @ shame.

Originally posted by Dustybin View Post
    I would like to thank the timewasters who asked for leads and did not even reply to any of my messages. Lead wasted. Thanks very much
    .i know its time @ effort,but surely you can melt them down again.?.NAME THEM.

Leave a comment:

• The Plum
    replied
    tossers name and shame them mate so folk know who not to deal with

Leave a comment:

• zippie
    replied
    Tossers

Leave a comment:

• Dustybin
    started a topic Timewasters

Timewasters

Last edited by Dustybin; 07-02-2016, 07:57 PM.
Working...
X