Bison 50mm bait pumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison 50mm bait pumps

Hi all I'm hoping to make a purchase of a pump tonight but I'm getting mixed reviews all over google about the 22mm pumps & 50mm pumps

Now I'm new to pumping my own bait never done it before watched endless videos,read loads of threads on loads of forums on bait digging/pumping

Now has anyone used one of theese bison 50mm pumps from eBay for £25
    I'm thinking of buying one of theese to start with as the bore is wide so hoping this will help with me been new to it and not chop so many worms up

how heavy does a 50mm wide 950mm long pump get when pumping wet sand ?

Is it actually worth buying the £25 pound pump from eBay to learn with or will I miss more worms than I will get?

We'll orderd the 50mm bison pump from eBay it came today been out with it on a low today to test it and it was great only did about 12 pumps as I forgot some lubrication for the pump but quite pleased pumped my first worm so quite pleased with it well worth 25 to learn with

Will be out this week looking for some decant beds

Comment

We'll orderd the 50mm bison pump from eBay it came today been out with it on a low today to test it and it was great only did about 12 pumps as I forgot some lubrication for the pump but quite pleased pumped my first worm so quite pleased with it well worth 25 to learn with

Will be out this week looking for some decant beds

Comment

good to hear m8, been thinking about getting 1 for a while now. it`s just 2 easy 2 run in the local tackle shop and buy a bag. keep us informed how it`s going m8.

Comment

Well after joining another forum and finding loads of usefull info i have been out with the pump 2 practice sessions to get it right and the i went iut the other week on a 0.49m tide and pumped enough black for a session but chopped most just getting to grips with it .. If you do buy one mate replace the standard seal its ****e i cut my dogs rubber ball down to use havnt tried yet but you can feel and hear its much better so expecting more black lug next time will get some pics next time if i can dig the camera out ..

Comment

thinking ov gettin 1 myself they should save a small fortune in the long run and will be a lot fresher some ov the last worms i have bought have not been up to scratch to be honest but wont mention the shop but wont be going there again for anything cheers
            KOMPRESSOR SPORT
            PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
            PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
            OKUMA TRIO 55
            YUKI RUBYMAR
            RON THOMPSON TYRON
            SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Originally posted by ash-ov-boro View Post
              Well after joining another forum and finding loads of usefull info i have been out with the pump 2 practice sessions to get it right and the i went iut the other week on a 0.49m tide and pumped enough black for a session but chopped most just getting to grips with it .. If you do buy one mate replace the standard seal its ****e i cut my dogs rubber ball down to use havnt tried yet but you can feel and hear its much better so expecting more black lug next time will get some pics next time if i can dig the camera out ..
              a m8 of mine used an old wellie, used the pump as a template and cut out loads of rubber discs. he now has loads of seals. !

Comment

Working...
              X