st abbs rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• st abbs rescue

taken from another site just be carefull lads link video Bronze Medal: Darren Crowe, St Abbs
    www.tides4fishing.com http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...g#?tab=fiveDay

hat off to the fishing boat and he was railly lucky :O just shows that saftie iz every thing lads
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Originally posted by big g View Post
      taken from another site just be carefull lads link video Bronze Medal: Darren Crowe, St Abbs
      Great footage m8 and well done to the fishing boat who saw him get washed into the gully and a very well done to the lifeboat crew who went to the lads rescue as they are worth alot more than what they get as for me i worship the men who go out there to save lives as they put their own lives at risk doing so so bravo to them.

Comment

Wow im no soft ****e but i really found myself feeling very sorry for that man what a rescue service the rnli are they deserve all the respect in the world

Comment

them boys deserve more than medals always be alert when fishing boys cause you dont no whats round the corner be safe
          KOMPRESSOR SPORT
          PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
          PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
          OKUMA TRIO 55
          YUKI RUBYMAR
          RON THOMPSON TYRON
          SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

alistair rowe

alistair crowe the guy who runs the lifeboat with his son is a legend in the area,im lucky enough to be renting a property from him for a week starting the 26th.hes a lovely guy and also runs a b and b in st abbs harbour.hes even taking me out for a two day charter on his private boat hugging the coastline for the pollack and cod,get this lads we are just going halves on the fuel which will work out at twenty quid for the two days,i cannot reccomend him highly enough,if any of you lads want a piece of the action pm me,cheers chris
            sometimes i sits and thinks,but thinks better whilst sitting on a rock fishing

Comment

my hat gose off to them and all the brave souls who put their life at risk to save others

Comment

Have always had the upmost respect for these guys they are truely amazing. Ive never needed them and hope i never do. Stay safe lads
                Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Stay safe lads[/QUOTE]
                  I think they must be pretty hard those lads I was even nervous to visit somewhere that calls itself Stabbs head

Comment

Working...
                  X