Ebay Dealers ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Dealers ???

I am after a new flyreel & line to go with my 6# weight fly rod .Had a look on Ebay and notice a dealer selling a greys gx500 with 2 spare spools loaded with Cortand 444 floating & intermediate lines for £79.00 so i rang around the local tackle shops to see if they can come near the price but none of them could but they did say make sure they are genuine Cortland lines etc. So I contacted the ebay dealer and asked if he could supply the lines unloaded and boxed but he says they are already loaded so I dont think I will bother as now I have my suspicions about it being the genuine article
    Any comments you have would be welcome

you could get some good combos online at that price mate. gumtree have some good fly gear on at the minute.

Comment

Thanks Jimmy will take a look

Comment

Originally posted by Rayo View Post
        I am after a new flyreel & line to go with my 6# weight fly rod .Had a look on Ebay and notice a dealer selling a greys gx500 with 2 spare spools loaded with Cortand 444 floating & intermediate lines for £79.00 so i rang around the local tackle shops to see if they can come near the price but none of them could but they did say make sure they are genuine Cortland lines etc. So I contacted the ebay dealer and asked if he could supply the lines unloaded and boxed but he says they are already loaded so I dont think I will bother as now I have my suspicions about it being the genuine article
        Any comments you have would be welcome
        I have bought the same reel and cortland line from an angling fair and it was genuine. The reel box stated it was already fitted with the cortland line. You could check the guys feedback to see if others were happy with their purchases of the same item.
        Last edited by jonesey; 15-07-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X