Penn Fathom 15 thumbscrews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn Fathom 15 thumbscrews

On a number of other sites people have asked if there were thumb screws available for the Penn Fathom 15 reel.

These screws for the Penn Fathom 15 have been made on request by me by Jamie Burn's owner of Pimp my Reel. His firm modify and converts reels for casting and fishing. These screws are made from brass and are hand made, Jamie reckons these will retail at £9.99, not to bad for a hand made item.
    He will be advertising these on Ebay when he has a sufficient supply. I will get Jamie to tell me when he starts advertising. Anyone wishing to order direct from him, if you pm me I will give you his mobile number.
    Attached Files

i can vouch for jamies work as i have a few reels he has done for me!!
    ive just got back my penn 535 that he has converted to the mag version and fitted thumbscrews to the mag sideplate!
    absolutely superb worksmanship!
    he also has a youtube channel if anyone wishes to veiw his work and projects!

Comment

I have just had 3 sets made by a local lad plus a set in stainless for my Saltist.Saves messing around with a screwdriver.
      white van man

Comment

Originally posted by Rod View Post
        I have just had 3 sets made by a local lad plus a set in stainless for my Saltist.Saves messing around with a screwdriver.
        nothing worse rumaging around your tackle box with cold hands for that one and only screw driver thats right at the bottom off your box!! lol!
        brilliant if you need to change spools aswell!!

Comment

Working...
        X