Daiwa Seagate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Seagate

Just got meself one of these to try. Its a mix between a slosh and a saltist 20

How much you pay for that mate ? Looks well nice
    PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
    PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
    PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
    PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Duz look top bet was price too
      Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

very nice but just looks like a black and gold with gold trims around the side plates
        Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Its graphite though, like a slosh. I've had a saltist BG and they mark easily being metal side plates.

Was £100 from us. Didn't get hit with customs fees either.

Comment

spot on gary the graphite defo wears better than metal although they are supposed to be teflon coated like you say they still mark just the blingy end plates to worry about scratching but i no you look after your gear and much cheaper to replace

Comment

Problem is though, I'll probably need to get another to make a pair!!!

Comment

Just wondering how you got on with the Seagate Gary? Are they any good? If so... where can I get one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray.J. View Post
                  Just wondering how you got on with the Seagate Gary? Are they any good? If so... where can I get one?
                  Lol, I sold it mate, never got to fish with it

Not seen any over here yet, get them from USA, try ebay, can be risky with customs charges.

Comment

i own it now cracking reel ping,s a lead out and silky smooth retrieve it was my son grants as he bought it off gary

Comment

Working...
                    X