hendon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hendon

ive fished Hendon bays 1,2 and3 and the south of prom but never the middle where there is a ramp.it looks like a good spot for a bit of beach fishing at low tide but whats it like at high tide? ive never seen anyone fishing there at all so I assume its crap is that right? any advice please
    fish for 2014 whiting,codling,flattie,coalie,chub,perch,,trout,g rayling,seatrout,barbel roach and salmon .......let it go it will grow bigger

last Friday I popped down after work to have a look and was amazed to see the full prom full of anglers at high tide, its probs the best time to fish there from what I have seen.
    hope this helps you.

Comment

Originally posted by db4111 View Post
      ive fished Hendon bays 1,2 and3 and the south of prom but never the middle where there is a ramp.it looks like a good spot for a bit of beach fishing at low tide but whats it like at high tide? ive never seen anyone fishing there at all so I assume its crap is that right? any advice please
      I caught my pb cod there, 10.5, there's always someone there when Im down.

Comment

Originally posted by dazza140 View Post
        I caught my pb cod there, 10.5, there's always someone there when Im down.
        Me mate

Comment

Working...
        X