return to angling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• return to angling

hi lads & lasses have just started fishing after 30 years plus off have lost touch where best places to fish are i also have my 7 year old grandson with me as he is dead keen any advice on best places to take him would be much appreciated cheers tommy

Originally posted by tommy bell View Post
    hi lads & lasses have just started fishing after 30 years plus off have lost touch where best places to fish are i also have my 7 year old grandson with me as he is dead keen any advice on best places to take him would be much appreciated cheers tommy
    depend where you live , as lots of places to take a young fishing in tyne or wear

Comment

wellcome tommy.

Originally posted by waco View Post
      depend where you live , as lots of places to take a young fishing in tyne or wear
      .beat me to that bob.lol..

Comment

add on

sorry never thought of where i lived i live in spennymoor c/durham but am originally from tynemouth can travel anywhere intend to join tynemouth angling club in june cheers

Comment

Asked a similar question last year best advice when fishing with the bairn was stick to the river. As nice easy access and catching regular keeps them interested plenty marks on the Tyne you can fish out the back of the car. St. Peters,The Buisness park and walker riverside park always worth a shout the walkway at sheilds & hebburn marina.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy bell View Post
            looks as if wear is best for you hope some one will be kind enough to put the link up with all the fishing marks there

Comment

camious beach

Which end of camious beach is the best to fish ive been told the windturbine end of beach is best also is it best to fish the tide up cheers for your help tommy

Comment

Working...
              X