Repair to eye on C.M.C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair to eye on C.M.C

Hi, is there anybody able to do a repair to main eye on butt of a Century Metal Crest that wont take upto 4 weeks any help would be very grateful.
    Frasers 3-4 weeks

Originally posted by fisherman58 View Post
    Hi, is there anybody able to do a repair to main eye on butt of a Century Metal Crest that wont take upto 4 weeks any help would be very grateful.
    Frasers 3-4 weeks
    Take it to the Century factory unit on Crowther industrial estate Washington. I got a new tip ring put on my kompressor for £7.50, they said they would do it while I waited in fact. Great service.

Comment

have you already got a replacement ring to go on the rod?
      Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

No not yet fish fingers and thanks gordon

Comment

get fish fingers to do it m8 done loads for me & does to notch job.
          have you got a cloth

Comment

Try Reelsport in dean road mate, you'll usually get it done within a day or two or a week or two. Give him a ring on 0191-4226298 to find our more.

Hope this helps ya bud.
            South Shields & District SAC

Comment

just get your lass to buy you a new rod steve

Comment

Thanks for all info mates,yes chris after she has wrapped this one around me neck lol

Comment

Rod now at Century Factory should have it back by fri,Cheers Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by fisherman58 View Post
                    Thanks for all info mates,yes chris after she has wrapped this one around me neck lol
                    haha not like her at all lol

Comment

thats good service then if your getting it back by fri when frasers said 3 to 4 weeks

Comment

Picked rod up today,its back to perfect cost £22.80 for main guide on butt plus second guide from top of tip,would say service was super was not even aloud to hold rod lad brought it out took it to the car and placed it in,now thats what you call service

Comment

Working...
                        X