Rsa-uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rsa-uk

A new representative body for sea anglers has been launched.

RSA-UK
    This is an organisation sat up by grass roots sea anglers Bob Shotter & Barry Luxdon, who have grave concerns about the future of Sea Angling at the hands of eco mentalists, Angling managers and scientists.
    Up until now Sea anglers haven't really had an organisation that truly represented thier views and addressed their concerns.
    RSA-UK is an Internet based organisation that will use its own forum to gather the views of members and non-members alike.
    If as many people take an interest as they have in other angling forums, we will finally have an organisation that bis truly representative.
    Membership is only £5 per year.
    Visit RSA-UK.org to find out what it is all about.

Its your voice for the future of your sport. Have your say.
    As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
    but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Rsa-uk

Good on you Mike, I have been a paid up member from the start and met Bob at the Angling summit in London this year, nice informed guy with us all at heart.
    Hopefully he will sign up all the RSA IFCA members, he has a few from myself (Northumberland) and Stuart McPherson (North Eastern) Bob himself (Cornwall) and a few others as we speak. The site will be free as of next week with an option to sign up as a premium member, £5, this will enable you to discuss in the debating chamber. So it will include local issues for us up here as and when they arise.

Comment

Now a member,lets hope we can make our concerns heard

Comment

Working...
      X