Sunderland fishing marks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunderland fishing marks.

Just after a bit of help with fishing marks in Sunderland. I dont drive so travel is an issue but i do live by the river. Im just getting back into fishing and im fairly clueless at the minute. Any help would be appreciated. High and low tide spots would help. Thanks in advance.
    Regards Max

Sunderland---River-Wear

Hi Max9791 there are quite a few good spots along the wear as i envy you as you say you live right on the river. To me i would be in my glory just a throw into the river there how lucky you are .It is brilliant there when the bad weather strikes in.Anyway good luck to you where-ever you choose to fish regards Jim.

Comment

In the summer through to autumn basically anywhere from the Ropery up to the A19 and a bit beyond can produce good flattie fishing, mainly with peeler. There was also a few schoolie bass caught last year.

You can even get the bus down to the Golden Lion and have a couple of pints on a sunny afternoon. Clatchie is also good on the incomming tide, but it's a bit harder to get to. Tight lines.

Comment

Originally posted by over par View Post
        In the summer through to autumn basically anywhere from the Ropery up to the A19 and a bit beyond can produce good flattie fishing, mainly with peeler. There was also a few schoolie bass caught last year.

You can even get the bus down to the Golden Lion and have a couple of pints on a sunny afternoon. Clatchie is also good on the incomming tide, but it's a bit harder to get to. Tight lines.
        has anyone herd of the stick fence up the wear if so were abouts is it thanks bill

Comment

Working...
        X