carp line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carp line

hi ladds just after some feed back or info on carp line.i use braid all the time when spinning for pollock and bass also wrass,but my qeustion is could you use carp line for spinning on rock edges or is it no good would love to hear your feed back on the matter thanx paul

Originally posted by PAUL1971 View Post
    hi ladds just after some feed back or info on carp line.i use braid all the time when spinning for pollock and bass also wrass,but my qeustion is could you use carp line for spinning on rock edges or is it no good would love to hear your feed back on the matter thanx paul
    dont know about spinning but have a look at the below link, some lads already using this line and highly rate it. lads have pulled in cod off blyth beach with this. its rub against groynes and all sorts and highly abrasive resistant.

uk-hooks-The Match fisherman's secret weapon
    Species 2012 - Cod, Flounder, Dab, Plaice, Pollock, Eelpout, Common eel, Granny Fish, Whiting, Coalie, LSD, Rockling, Bass.

Comment

thanx see troot i will have to get some and put my feed back on it cheers for your responce m8 tight lines

Comment

i like a line called grey granite and find 12lb is nice and thin, soft and pretty strong even when chaffed by rock edges and pier walls.

Comment

hi mate
          Rovex carp line is very good and is used for shore fishing! saw a youtube video the other night and the guy was using the 19.4lb line (also in 14.4lb aswell) off eastbourne pier and was catching smoothound and codling! the diameter is 0.35 and it casts very well indeed with no problems! im thinking about getting some myself but its about £8 for just under 840yds so its on the expensive side to me anyways!

Comment

thanx ladds for the info cheers

Comment

Working...
            X