yo-zuri crystal lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo-zuri crystal lures

just bought some off the above lures....ive been down the wear to practice but having no luck ...ive spent a small fortune and i need to get the best out off them or a mase well chuck them?has any one got any links on how to use the yo-zuri lures and poppers thanx very much paul
    Last edited by Guest; 08-05-2012, 08:07 AM.

Originally posted by PAUL1971 View Post
    just bought some off the above lures....ive been down the wear to practice but having no luck ...ive spent a small fortune and i need to get the best out off them or a mase well chuck them?has any one got any links on how to use the yo-zuri lures and poppers thanx very much paul
    Hi Paul you must have you rod tip at sea level or you just pull lure up point rod tip to water slow retrieve you will see lure working on rod tip do not pull rod just slow wind, poppers slow wind stop quick wind to make them pop I have had 2 fish on 1 popper, as I said in pm 40lb braid fluorocarbon leader, If you are high up stick to spinner with small teaser fly 8 inches in front, wear Polaroids in clear water you can see plug & fish hit it. I was across MOG at weekend had Pollock Saturday & Sunday tried Sunday dusk for bass, no bait fish still early, after June they are usually jumping onto the shore to get away, had a couple of coleys on plugs, I did not bother with the boat but bay was full of Tope my mates best was 50lb hope this helps.

Small Bass but lets you see plugs work do not like taking pictures when alone like to release fish as soon as possible & I dropped my HTC in the sea at weekend trying to photograph a Pollock
    Last edited by Joe-m; 08-05-2012, 10:17 PM. Reason: add picture

Comment

Working...
    X