Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rod do you use with your SL20SH

I fish from break waters and piers ect:
    normaly over fairly clean ground but now and again go to shingle/rock venues
    i am 5ft 9" i have a 10ft spinning rod & 12ft beach caster i feel more comfortable with a light and slim butt rod as i fish for a good few hours my beach caster has a fat butt and really long from reel seat to end off butt section this causes me problems with me been a short ar*e i have to step over rod before casting and this gets anoying and uncomfortable lol so what rod would you recomend for me with my sl20sh

Something with a shortish butt and good for all year round fishing dont want to spend loads as i have just got back into it again after years of not going .. Cheers lads .. Ash

You could get away with any make model rod aslong as you have a movable reel seat mate which means you can put the reel lower down the butt section

Comment

tip tornado will suit - should find used one at decent price. if reel fitting wrong - easy to replace!
      hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by ash-ov-boro View Post
        I fish from break waters and piers ect:
        normaly over fairly clean ground but now and again go to shingle/rock venues
        i am 5ft 9" i have a 10ft spinning rod & 12ft beach caster i feel more comfortable with a light and slim butt rod as i fish for a good few hours my beach caster has a fat butt and really long from reel seat to end off butt section this causes me problems with me been a short ar*e i have to step over rod before casting and this gets anoying and uncomfortable lol so what rod would you recomend for me with my sl20sh

Something with a shortish butt and good for all year round fishing dont want to spend loads as i have just got back into it again after years of not going .. Cheers lads .. Ash
        Like David Notheast said move your reel seat down to your comfort as any rod would do

Comment

cheers lads so im looking for something with an adjustable reel seat will have a look now

i thinka local has a tip tornado in for dirt cheap will have a look into that cheers lads

Comment

Working...
          X