Cotton Fishing Smock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotton Fishing Smock

I'm looking for a Cotton Fishing Smock that's waterproof and lightweight, what would you lads advise. Been looking at Titan & Greys smocks which is best in your opinion. Thanks Chris

I use the Titan it's a hard wearing smock I wouldn't say waterproof tho
    Goal for 2012 a 30lber
    http://www.bullrushlake.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dustybin View Post
      I'm looking for a Cotton Fishing Smock that's waterproof and lightweight, what would you lads advise. Been looking at Titan & Greys smocks which is best in your opinion. Thanks Chris
      Hi M8, I think you are getting confused Cotton smocks are not waterproof

If you want a waterproof smock I can definitely recommend the NEW TITAN RETRO BREATHABLE WATERPROOF FISHING SMOCK

Comment

thers two from titan . the showerproof n the waterproof ...prices vary tho
        Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
        Kompressor SS /slosh30
        tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Imax Thermo Smock

try glasgow angling they have Thermo Smocks £50 one of the lads on the pier had one on and they look spot on so gonna treat my self to one as l have the imax jacket and its quite bulky

Comment

Fishing Smock

I got the Titan Fishing Smock. Well pleased with it. I'm going to try it next saturday night at dene holme with high water being 3am sunday morning. Thanks for the advice lads. Chris

Comment

Working...
            X