Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zziplex primo hiflex

any one used or tried one

hi i'm looking at the Zziplex Primo Match or Zziplex PROFILE EVO -mk2 for clean beaches but can't make my mind up.

what type of ground are you intending to use your hiflex over.

if anyone has used any of the above rods how have they performed

Comment

zziplex primo hiflex

hi new to the site would be using primo hiflex for clean to mixed beach work

Comment

Judging by the other hiflex rods these will be really really easy to load I think the gts are the rods to use I think the hiflex rods just bend to much

Comment

I have the following for clean beach

Profile GT- slim and light with a nice glass tip- 4 oz and 3 baits optimum

Primo match- average thickness with lovely tip and a surprising amount of power in the butt when needed
          Excellent. 5 oz as 3 baits

M4 Hiflex match- thickness inbetween the first two, light can handle 6 and 3 at a push.

I prefer the m4 Hiflex out of the three as its pretty powerful but can be held for ages.

I had a primo Hiflex but found it was more suited to mixed and it can handle 7 possibly 8 and a big bait, nice rod but I prefer the glass tips that the first three have for clean beach fishing.

The Hiflex rods are easy to cast but you need to sloooooow the cast way down as although its a matter of milliseconds you feel like it takes ages for the lead to come round to the hitting point when compared to non Hiflex rods

Hope this helps

But I'd recommend the m4 Hiflex or even the m4 GT

Comment

thanks for the info lot to think about

Comment

Hi, i have had the Rod in question for about 18 Months & love it. Its through action makes it so easy to cast & it will handle clean to mixed ground easily. Reminds me of the century CCCld but lighter & better balanced.

Comment

spot on mate thanks now i just need to find one

Comment

Working...
                X