Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for H.M.T.C.

Tony check your PMs mate.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

H.M.T.C. ???

Just replied, Jim

It\'s a bit long winded and you\'d logged off by the time I sent it.
    Must learn to type faster.
    Think I\'ll see if I can buy some new fingers - might wait \'til there\'s a \"buy 1 get 1 free\" offer on - that way I\'ll have a FREE HAND in things....lol
    I was gonna ask if anybody had any second hand fingers, but decided against it

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by TC]

Comment

Yeah the buy one get one free might be a good idea lol. Better than my idea of getting Yvonne out of bed to do me typing lol. Think that would end up with a resounding slap to the head or nether regions depending on which was nearest. H.M.T.C come on its not that difficult your Highness.

Comment

Hahaha, Jim.....\'kinell, 1st it was demigod (or was it, hokkai - either way, I still haven\'t bought any yet)....lol

Comment

Hey Tony you keep going the way you are mate and I will promote you to Lord Blair. Or is it Vice President Blair am not sure. Never mind just keep up the good work lol.

Comment

Tony m8, \"second hand fingers\" ROTFLMFAO copyright the phrase now before Peter Andre does.

Comment

Tony m8, \"second hand fingers\" ROTFLMFAO copyright the phrase now before Peter Andre does.
              Is that Peter The Perve???

Had a thought I\'d register insania.com/.co.uk eyc and insaniac.com/co.uk etc and build a peter andre is ****er site, but since he\'s been in the jungle someone beat me 2 it and registered just about every version of it.

So I\'ll have to revert to plan B....

secondhandfingers.org - but again foiled

so it\'ll have to be SunderlandAFCGuideToPlayingFootball.com

shouldn\'t take too long to write
              ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
              Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
              X