Clear All

• lewis tackle

might be old news but have heard its closed its doors
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Originally posted by lingking View Post
    might be old news but have heard its closed its doors
    If true I'm not surprised, last time I was in the racks were bare

Comment

such a shame another bites the dust but not a 100% sure but i think some1 else is going to re open it could be wrong though best of luck if it,s true
      Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Yes, closed down - I hear the premises is being converted back to residential so no more shop there anymore I'm afraid

Gary
        ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
        on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

Joys off buying online mate

Comment

Used to get all me line and hooks there and got a salty bass so I'm in the clear phil

Comment

Originally posted by g.ordon View Post
              Used to get all me line and hooks there and got a salty bass so I'm in the clear phil
              Good lad I never used it like lol but this is what happens. But can't blame lads for saving money when they can especially as not alot of shops match online prices I though they would for big purchase such as rods and reels

Comment

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
                Good lad I never used it like lol but this is what happens. But can't blame lads for saving money when they can especially as not alot of shops match online prices I though they would for big purchase such as rods and reels
                Well, yer, sort of, but the shaky I was on about was around a tenner cheaper there than I could source on line. Maybe that's why it's no longer there

Comment

thats a bummer, spoke to Simon last Thursday he never said anything
                  Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
                    thats a bummer, spoke to Simon last Thursday he never said anything
                    Took me by surprise when I rang earlier today Alan, I think the planned closure was brought forward a bit. It'll be a shame, as I've used the shop since I was about eight back when it was Bill Temples - been through a few hands since then but sadly no more

Gary
                    ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
                    on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

Can't believe it its always busy when I'm in I've bought loads if gear there and the bait is always excellent

Comment

Aye, bait was second to none especially when compared to its rivals, gutted its closed. Used to get good craic with Simon

Comment

saw Simon at the shop this morning, never seen him looking so happy and well, he starts work on monday power station maintenance, putting the shop contents on E Bay
                          Alan

Comment

saw Simon at the shop this morning, never seen him looking so happy and well, he starts work on monday power station maintenance, putting the shop contents on E Bay
                            So is the shop still trading at the minute or is it already closed??

Comment

Did he say who he is working for Alan?
                              Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
                              X