and you think your job stinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and you think your job stinks

NEW YORK-- Do you think your job stinks? You could be a Flatus Odor Judge.

That\'s just one of several of the Worst Jobs in Science according to the editors of \"Popular Science\" magazine, who just compiled the list for the latest issue.

Topping the chart for worst jobs are the odor judges at a Minneapolis gastroenterologist -- they\'re are paid to smell people\'s farts to determine potentially critical medical symptoms.

The second crappiest science job is being a Dysentery Stool-Sample Analyzer. That\'s a person who opens stool canisters and analyzes feces to test the effectiveness of the kit.

Meanwhile, the Barnyard Masturbator, a researcher who collects semen for insemination purposes, comes in third, beating out jobs like Prison Rape Researcher, Carcass Cleaner and Fish Counter.

Les

Most dangerous job in the world apparently is Crab Fishing. Saw a doc. recently and thought Hmm. dodgy. All those slippery rocks and mad scots slashing your tyres while your filling your bucket.

Comment

class ell :P

Comment

is there many mad scots in sunderland ell?

anyway, the only tyres i have seen slashed for bait digging was english guys digging whites.

although i have just heard about a crowd of english, don\'t know what area, putting crab traps up near dundee in the tay estuary, when anyone even goes on the beach for bait they are threatened, it seems they think they own the beach because they have put some bits on guttering in

sound familiar?

les

Comment

LOL at Ell, hey Ell i am up at a early hour with jet lag and just watched a documentry on pot smoking,have you ever tried labrodor
          if your going to the whitley night match i will see you there

gogs.

Comment

Am going to Whitley Gordon with ant, rob and a couple off others. The lads are off to Boulmer for a dig today and hoping for some fish sat. see you there m8.

Comment

Working...
            X