Ink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post

hahaha! that's wicked that like showed it to the bairns and they were creased!!! yours are good outkast mate nice colours where did you get them done mate? ive got a few Chinese dragons got them done at whitley bay, northside, ive got a home made tattoo on me ankle aswell from me young and daft days, its supposed to be a spliff but looks more like a ragady arse rolly!!!
    Last edited by mick303; 19-11-2013, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mick303 View Post
      hahaha! that's wicked that like showed it to the bairns and they were creased!!! yours are good outkast mate nice colours where did you get them done mate? ive got a few Chinese dragons got them done at whitley bay, northside, ive got a home made tattoo on me ankle aswell from me young and daft days, its supposed to be a spliff but looks more like a ragady arse rolly!!!
      This is the lad that does mine, Best mates since school days

Comment

Bart on the bum and the bulldogs age 15 till 20 dodgy years

KOMPRESSOR SPORT
        PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
        PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
        OKUMA TRIO 55
        YUKI RUBYMAR
        RON THOMPSON TYRON
        SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

sless

Comment

Now that's a tattoo Sless, propa nice.

Comment

Originally posted by OuTkast76 View Post
              This is the lad that does mine, Best mates since school days
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucky...188227?fref=ts
              does that mean you get your tats done on the cheap mate! haha. aye he's good like eh? colours are really bright, wheres he based at mate? if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by sless View Post
                aye that's taking it to another level that like mate, helps when you've got a back like a bull!!! haha! looks like ur still getting bits added mate, and have you had one on ur back covered up? top left hand side? good job if you have like.

Comment

bart on ur bum in a toon top! class mate, you truly are a dedicated member of NESA.....posting photos of ur arse on here!!! but for me (and im sorry lads) but in my opinion(counts for nowt) the one to beat is "monkey poking monkey!" had everyone in my house laughing! plus what gans on in peoples heeds?!! who the hell thought that one up?!? haha!

Comment

does that mean you get your tats done on the cheap mate! haha. aye he's good like eh? colours are really bright, wheres he based at mate? if you don't mind me asking?
                    Yeah i get mates rates sometimes free He is from Washington but works all over the world mainly based in London but just got back from the USA and was also recently in switzerland too, He has worked in the likes of Australia,New Zealand & Mexico to name a few

Comment

Originally posted by OuTkast76 View Post
                      Yeah i get mates rates sometimes free He is from Washington but works all over the world mainly based in London but just got back from the USA and was also recently in switzerland too, He has worked in the likes of Australia,New Zealand & Mexico to name a few
                      aye wor lasses cousin is a tattooist (based up in Berwick) and he goes all over the shop to the conventions and that aswell.

Comment

Same with him he done one in London the weekend just gone, He's looking to open a shop here very soon

Comment

I would recommend him like mate, not that he'll need it like!

Comment

aye that's taking it to another level that like mate, helps when you've got a back like a bull!!! haha! looks like ur still getting bits added mate, and have you had one on ur back covered up? top left hand side? good job if you have like.
                            aye top left was covered up,im going to be skinned when I pass on and my back used as a lightshade hahaha

sless

Comment

haha, would be some lampshade that mate! im sure I heard or read somewhere that they used to do that in some country (japan maybe?) people buying tattoos skinned off deed people cos it was considered as art and the tattoos done buy the best tattooists going for the most money, im probably wrong like cos it does sound a bit daft.

Comment

a got me own gear been doing tattoos a few month now al get a few pics of the ones av done on me m8s and put them on here soon

Comment

Working...
                                X