Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northumberland Stories-Robson Green

Hello,
    Robson Green has been discussed on here many times and he's always guaranteed to divide opinion, but I wonder if any of you have been watching his new series about Northumberland.
    For what it's worth I think it's a great programme and he does it well, I'm really enjoying it.
    Anyone else watching it?

Regards Ian.

Watched tonights, must be the best one yet !!!! Beats all his stooopid fishing programmes.

Comment

Me n the Missus has been watching it we like it. never really been up that way much other than Alnwick castle once n further up to st abbs n have to say it has inspired us to have a few days up that way in summer go farne islands n holy island ect
      Species 2013 : crabs, warts

Comment

A think its good what he's doing for northumberland it will draw people in wanting to see the places he shows and talks about. Its much better then the other things he has done by far lol

Comment

It's a great show. Makes me count down the days till my caravan opens so I am practically live up there all summer long.
          But to be honest I watch all his fishing programmes aswell.
          I seen him recording an episode on this programme at Howick Gardens in the Summer. I was on route for some sport at Cullernose.
          GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

Working...
          X