new baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new baby

Can I proudly present the 3rd edition to the \'Lane\' clan, another boy entered the world yesterday at 4.40am weighing a healthy 7lb 11oz. Just seems like yesterday Iwas telling you about the last one!
    "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

congratulations m8

Comment

Hope Mother & baby are both fine. Congratulations !!!
      If all about you are catching fish, cast in their swim !!!

Comment

Congratulations
        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

well done all of you - have a glass and a cigar for me.
          give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Hope everyone is fine mate congratulatipns.
            Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Nice 1 Rory
              Many congrats to you and Mrs Red 5 (by the way, is that the target number....lol)

Comment

thanx all.
                Mother & baby are fine. She\'s on her hols in the mother and baby unit and left me with Damien and Lucifer till Sunday.
                Tony I\'d love 5 M8 but I think this one will be the last. Shame coz I\'d love a little girl, but we could end up at 10 and still not have one.
                Am wondering why there\'s two bricks on the bench in the kitchen tho!
                "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

Grats again Rory mate, enjoy ya 2 weeks off work ya git :P

Cya when you get back

Comment

all the best mate
                    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

A new addition to any ones family is always welcome. Congratulations
                      http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

congrats on the new one here\'s to a happy and healthy future for him.
                        Clare

yes it is her.

Comment

Nice one mate.just seen the post slipping down the list,you\'ll be all settled there now,you getting much sleep then.
                          hope everyone is well !
                          Cheers Alan...

Comment

Cheers again all. Just come back off 2 weeks hols (changing nappies, cleaning up baby puke and seeing to the other 2 demons, hardly sleeping etc.work seems like a holiday).
                            Decided to call him Finlay and he\'s put on a pound in 2 weeks (imagine if cod did that), starting to get in a bit of a sleep pattern so can\'t complain too much, hoping he gets into a good pattern b4 October when the season starts again!

Comment

Working...
                            X