On a promise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a promise.

so ive got to clear all the leaves off front lawn.1000+,job done.goe i further@cuts lawn.100% happy with my attempt.next job reg,paint the step,job done.mind you reg want ALL the window sills done aswell all done up ladders the lot. T TIME.makes nice t pork chops chips @ mushy peas. next job dog wants a walk for a poo. comes back dog done his business. give the boss 2 paracetamol for head ache,whats them for,havent got head ache,get in i think. SO QUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.saturday night,just good banter?

she tells you the decorators are on the way ??

Comment

I will pop round as you will be to nackered to do anything with the missus lol
      KOMPRESSOR SPORT
      PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
      PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
      OKUMA TRIO 55
      YUKI RUBYMAR
      RON THOMPSON TYRON
      SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

noup

they were in @ finished 2 weeks ago.got to say hes a good decorator totty,on nesa. think its looking like putting christmas tree up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
          they were in @ finished 2 weeks ago.got to say hes a good decorator totty,on nesa. think its looking like putting christmas tree up tomorrow.
          oh well !!! at least you'll get to put something up that has balls on it .

Comment

you think.

Originally posted by toonboymc View Post
            I will pop round as you will be to nackered to do anything with the missus lol
            anyway ,the answer i got was?ps,go @ boil some mussels.hehehe.stupid s-d. banter 4 a saturday night.

Comment

classic answer

Originally posted by onefortheroad View Post
              oh well !!! at least you'll get to put something up that has balls on it .
              not going to swear,but pmsl at answer..

Comment

I bet the xmas tree wont have much put under it either . bit like you reg

Comment

Working...
                X