Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call For Mackems Missing in Action

MACKEMS MISSING PRESUMED HIDING/ SULKING. Last seen derby day

GERRY BERRY, EDDIE T, OVER PAR, KEITH B, BILLY NO MATES, THE PLUMB, PAUL 1971, ANTH123, MARKG,COSMIC CAT,COD SEEKER, THE COD ONE, BEACHBUDDY, COD MAGNET,SAMMY TALBOT, THE COD ONE, SAFC, ROCKET MAN, ANT, JOHN R, MR PATCH , NOO FISH TO NAME A FEW. (AND THE BANNED MEMBERS BIG PHYLIS & MARCO WHO WE ALL KNOW KEEP VIEWING) TO NAME A FEW.

LAST SEEN / HEARD FROM ON OR AROUND 27.10.13 (DERBY DAY)

NEVER BEEN SEEN OR HEARD FROM SINCE......................

Originally posted by eastpierlad View Post

GERRY BERRY, EDDIE T, OVER PAR, KEITH B, BILLY NO MATES, THE PLUMB, PAUL 1971, ANTH123, MARKG,COSMIC CAT,COD SEEKER, THE COD ONE, BEACHBUDDY, COD MAGNET,SAMMY TALBOT, THE COD ONE, SAFC, ROCKET MAN, ANT, JOHN R, MR PATCH , NOO FISH TO NAME A FEW. (AND THE BANNED MEMBERS BIG PHYLIS & MARCO WHO WE ALL KNOW KEEP VIEWING) TO NAME A FEW.

bull**** pal take my name from the list,il never hide and last time i answered your drivel was when you were bragging only the other day before your defeat ,anyone can look back and see, and i replied that your wheels were due to fall off and they did ,that night was your first defeat for so many games[i personaly think you put the mockers on your team that game by bragging]so ive not been hiding so sing while your winning as usual and by the way i couldnt give a ****,were down so what?or not? il still sleep yaaaaaahhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo ,atb plum not plumb
    Last edited by The Plum; 10-12-2013, 12:48 AM.
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Bit over the top eastpier, you certainly are enemy #1 on this forum for wearsiders!!
      I see what you mean like and it backs up what I always say about Sunderland fans...but I admire the Mags vs Mackems when it comes to talking utter bull as they seem to rise above and leave the mackems to talk balls.
      Although its not bull....your rubbing it in a little now!

P.S - 'Pools in the draw for the FA cup 3rd round - got to get past the reply first like!
      Last edited by LiamNE; 10-12-2013, 01:29 AM.
      Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
      CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

The Sunderland squad visited a childrens hospis yesterday, it was sad to see so many faces with no hope….said Claire aged 6
        ................__................................ .............................
        ____[ ~ \_____
        [__On-A-Roll__/
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        P.B
        SKATE 204lb
        COD 51lb
        LING 32lb
        TOPE 40lb
        CONGER 25lb
        HADDOCK 10lb
        HALIBUT 37lb
        COALIE 16lb
        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by The Plum View Post
          bull**** pal take my name from the list,il never hide and last time i answered your drivel was when you were bragging only the other day before your defeat ,anyone can look back and see, and i replied that your wheels were due to fall off and they did ,that night was your first defeat for so many games[i personaly think you put the mockers on your team that game by bragging]so ive not been hiding so sing while your winning as usual and by the way i couldnt give a ****,were down so what?or not? il still sleep yaaaaaahhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo ,atb plum not plumb
          Phew, im pleased your ok plum, thought all the sunlun fans had followed the pied piper ......nice to know your ok and that the internet still works in that small town called 5under1and, in durham ....
          Your name is staying on the blacklist plum, a few weeks ago the cheesy chip brigade were all over any Nufc post we did, your last effort was a week ago, we lost to Swansea but beat the champs since then and not a sniff!

They've got cheesy chips for a pound- sunlunds a massive club..... Hahaha
          Last edited by eastpierlad; 10-12-2013, 09:03 AM.

Comment

eat SH!T
            Panel Pin Champ

Comment

i very rarely comment on the footy threads, but have commented on your other hate threads , your a very bitter twisted man get a life eastpier

Comment

I know this is a fishing forum but this fishing for arguements is getting a bit tired now.
                People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Originally posted by cod magnet View Post
                  i very rarely comment on the footy threads, but have commented on your other hate threads , your a very bitter twisted man get a life eastpier
                  Got a very good life thanks. Hate threads?

HATE THREAD SHOCKER. NEWCASTLE FANS ENJOY WATCHING SUNDERLAND STRUGGLE!

Lighten up magnet, the season will soon be over, and our paths won't cross for a while...(sunlun are a big magnet aren't they? stuck to the bottom of the table)

This thread is a bit of fun, you could say it's like sunlun (almost pointless) but we took a load of stick after derby day, my motto is If you can't take it you shouldn't give it!

Breaking News..Gus poyet drove past a speed camera this morning on the way to the stad de 5h1te, doing 50 mph in a 30 mph zone, later when questioned he said he was grateful for the three points....

Comment

Got a very good life thanks. Hate threads?

HATE THREAD SHOCKER. NEWCASTLE FANS ENJOY WATCHING SUNDERLAND STRUGGLE!

Lighten up magnet, the season will soon be over, and our paths won't cross for a while...(sunlun are a big magnet aren't they? stuck to the bottom of the table)

This thread is a bit of fun, you could say it's like sunlun (almost pointless) but we took a load of stick after derby day, my motto is If you can't take it you shouldn't give it!

Breaking News..Gus poyet drove past a speed camera this morning on the way to the stad de 5h1te, doing 50 mph in a 30 mph zone, later when questioned he said he was grateful for the three points....
                    Get a life mate

Comment

Originally posted by IanBarron View Post
                      Get a life mate
                      and another Ian barron quote "the best thing about newcastle is the road out:"

class, another mackem who can give it but not take it

(sorry if i missed your name off the blacklist, couldn't fit you all in)

Comment

did u know its a fishing forum ?
                        Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
                        Kompressor SS /slosh30
                        tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Originally posted by codcatcher3000 View Post
                          did u know its a fishing forum ?
                          oops, sorry mate, I thought this was the Non Fishing > Chat Forum. my mistake

Comment

yes! u must be the non fishing person whose only to spread ur rubbish thoughts on society and football. my advice to u (not that u listen coz u know everything)

1. find a girlfriend
                            2. if that doesnt work find a boyfriend
                            3. find a football forum or hate forum
                            4. waste ur time there!
                            Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
                            Kompressor SS /slosh30
                            tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Originally posted by codcatcher3000 View Post
                              yes! u must be the non fishing person whose only to spread ur rubbish thoughts on society and football. my advice to u (not that u listen coz u know everything)

1. find a girlfriend
                              2. if that doesnt work find a boyfriend
                              3. find a football forum or hate forum
                              4. waste ur time there!
                              My wife wouldn't be keen on the idea of me getting a girlfriend.......

If you wish to follow your own advice you could always join a literary / puzzle type website, as a lot of your posts on this website are on the word association thread!!

It's a bit of light hearted football banter, nothing more , nothing less, not sure why you're getting so wound up?

Comment

Working...
                              X