Holidays.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holidays.

Well after a lot of wondering about whether we would be able to go or not we have finally packed our bags and we are flying tomorrow evening. I will probably have to face an angry Doctor when I get back but what the hell, it has been planned for a year and we would have been disappointed to miss it lol.

I hope you all have some good fishing and I will catch up with you in about a month. If I can manage a Turkish keyboard I might even try from Marmaris lol.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Hope you all have a great time mate, don't over do it.
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Lol Keith, not a chance mate, this will be a totally chill out holiday mate. Well apart from our first day which is my birthday lol, will have to make it a goodun as I usually spend it quietly at home just before we go.

As I said I am going to get a bed close to the bar so I don't have far to walk for a drink.

Jim.

Comment

nice one jim, happy birthday and hope you have a goodun
        Regards, Graham

Comment

Originally posted by willywetegg View Post
          Lol Keith, not a chance mate, this will be a totally chill out holiday mate. Well apart from our first day which is my birthday lol, will have to make it a goodun as I usually spend it quietly at home just before we go.

As I said I am going to get a bed close to the bar so I don't have far to walk for a drink.

Jim.
          After a month away the doc will have to hang you out to dry before he can treat you

Enjoy mate!
          Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Cheers Graham mate.

Keith, I won't be spending all of my time in the pool mate. Might find time for the odd Vodka and Coke lol.

Jim.

Comment

Whoops forgot to say - Happy Birthday, you'll have to treat yasell to one of those massages.
              Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Cheers Keith mate, I might just do that, as long as he has warm hands.

Jim.

Comment

Enjoy it mate and Happy Birthday for then ! Say hello to Ali for us and make sure they have cut their nails before the massage , we fly on Friday morning WOOHOO
                  You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

hope you and the missus have a cracking time jim, loads of sun to take the aches and pains away, enjoy

cheers
                    mark

Comment

Lol will do Steve, have a goodun mate.

Cheers Mark I really hope the sun helps a bit. I do know one thing, I won't be walking far lol.

Off to the airport now will catch you all in four weeks time.

Jim.

Comment

Happy birthday and enjoy your holiday.

The idea of a male masseuse doesn't seem to work for me ...

Cheers
                        dave.
                        Save our Sharks Member
                        SACN NE Regional Co-Ordinator
                        NSFC RSA representative

Comment

Happy Birthday Jim, you and yours have a good "Month" away LOL cheers (no doubt your in Turkey by you read this)
                          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X