for the optimistics amongst us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the optimistics amongst us

saying as i willie said bad posts would get deleted in the football thread i put this here

reading the sunderland fans expected finishing spot in the premiership this yr [ most above the toon i may add ] i guess there the most optimistic fans in the north east ,,and if anybody fancys a wager ille take their bets

chomp chomp chomp !!
    Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Comment

What odds arre you offering Paul?
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

not a bite tony just a observation lol

keith im poor so how about evens and 1p max bet cause all sunderland fans taking up this great offer will make me poorer if miracles do come true lol ,

i love the banter but not the hooliganism

Comment

forgot to say keith

LOVE THE PICTURE LMHO ITS CLASS

Comment

Great innit

Big Thanks to Bribones next door on ANE

ps

1p it is then Paul, although I know I have little chance of winning, it pains me to say it but, I think Fat Scam will turn things around. He's already talikng about getting rid of one of the hangers on (Keyring Dire).
            Cheers, Keith.

Comment

ille give 2p to kenny next time i see him just incase lol ,

in all honesty think we will be struggling again we might score goals [ with out abundance of strikers we should ] but our defence is attrociouse even without shambles there and imo 2 lightweight in midfield

only thing im looking forward to this season is the derbys [ thats IF we win lmho , ]...oh and picking up a penny lol

Comment

Working...
              X