It's been along time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been along time...

Hellow again lads and lasses, hows it going?
    for you's who dont know me, i was a regular (the annoying young'un) over the last 2 years, but been busy lately, and have not had the time to get on here.

Over, the last month or too, i have achived leaving college - passing my BTEC national Diploma in Operations and Maintenance and NVQ Electrical Installation.

WON, student of the year for South Tyneside College

Passed my driving test, got my clio insured (£2400 insurance, 18 and no, no claims )

AND, got myself an apprenticeship with South Tyneside Homes as an Electrician.

OFF, to flamingo land for a week on saturday, hows ALL my old friends doing?
    "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
    Tight Lines,
    jonny mc

Hello Jonny, haven't you done well!

Well Done young man!
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Some cracking achievements there Jonny, Well Done.
      Last edited by Marc; 01-08-2007, 01:21 PM. Reason: Spelling, Doh!

Comment

nice one jonny,glad you got sorted with work and your car

Comment

jhonny boy

well done

sless

Comment

Good to hear you're doing well Johnny. Good luck for the future.
            If all about you are catching fish, cast in their swim !!!

Comment

Topper
              "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
              Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Well done mate, thats the way ....
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

top man jonny, but 'kin 'ell £2400 insurance!

good on you for forking out for it though, no wonder the scroats in their pimped up corsas don't have any and the rest o us have to sub em one way or another

never mind flamingo land, get the rods in the car, pack a tent and some scran and get yersel to that scotland place
                  ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                  Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

cheers lads, aye steve, i'll be able to pick you up now to go fishing.
                    Am ashamed LOL i have not been fishing for around 10months!!! SHOCKING.
                    yeah mark am thinking about going to whithorn in a few weeks time for 2-3days, might stay up at burrowhead.
                    "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
                    Tight Lines,
                    jonny mc

Comment

good one jonny m8 well done, there are still some younguns out there who want to do something with their life. good stuff

cheers
                      mark

Comment

Well done Johnny. Good to see you do so well for your self.

Might see you around at Flamingo land next week as we're going to stay in Filey for the week and we're gonna take the bairns to Flamingo Land for the day.....I'll be the one looking decidedly green with 3 kids and a missus laughing at them. Or the one screaming like a girl on the rides!
                        "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

nice one jonny you have done well seem to remember a few posts on here when you were deliberating - right choice mate. Restores the faith in the youth that you are not all hoodies etc and up to no good.

Well done lad.

Red5 you will fit in well at flamingo land as you described the majority of fathers who go there - i am in filey at the mo Primrose Valley with my kids but left the missus at home.

enjoy

jason
                          give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

whats the secret Jason, how did you manage that lol
                            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Norman, stick in and be nice lol

Called into the club for a pint around 5pm tonight. Asked are you going to the 50th?
                              Where?
                              Benidorm

I'll ask when I get in.

An hour later £168 down and Spain here I come

Comment

Working...
                              X