the Toon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Toon

The toon is top of the table ...woo hoo!!!

the Mackems held it for about five minutes but not for long....na na nana na na !!!!
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

both teams did well,lets hope its like this all season,be nice slagging each off about whos going to qualify for europe rather than wishing each other gets relagated.
    Often here people say "i dont care as long as we are above those ..............at the end of the season 19th and 20th thats a great achievment
    Nice full house at S.o.L shame about Boro's turn out
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

Well....that's this season wrapped up then.
      Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
        Nice full house at S.o.L
        why have they reduced the capacity Alan - always thought a full house was 49000

saying as spurs had sold all their alocation ,i can only presume that the club have shut some part of the ground ,if it it now only holds 43967

Whoop Ya Fooka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

no idea Bri just looked full lol
          Cheers Alan...

Comment

Originally posted by BriH View Post
            why have they reduced the capacity Alan - always thought a full house was 49000

saying as spurs had sold all their alocation ,i can only presume that the club have shut some part of the ground ,if it it now only holds 43967

Whoop Ya Fooka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            the reason acording to whichever commentator it was,its because people are on their holidays lol, had me laughing for ages.

cheers
            mark
            Last edited by marksworld; 13-08-2007, 01:55 PM.

Comment

the toon just watch ,loose two games in a row and it will be sack the manager
              did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

Originally posted by john/r View Post
                the toon just watch ,loose two games in a row and it will be sack the manager
                So long as he gets his pay-off in a brown envelope !!

Comment

Oh no it's starting already
                  You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

hi steve, wat you mean here we go starting off again lol. no worries m8 just could,nt resist i will behave come on you boro .fished all winter for nowt just trying to get a bite .as i say nie problem ,going to be interesting in next couple of weeks with transfer activity i prefer boro the underdogs but up to now they are going backwards but the transfer window is still open at this moment in time i would if teams stayed the same i would think in of teams finishing top dogs in this order 1st nufc
                    2nd sufc
                    3rd boro
                    i think most would go along with this at the moment
                    john
                    did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

Originally posted by john/r View Post
                      hi steve, wat you mean here we go starting off again lol. no worries m8 just could,nt resist i will behave come on you boro .fished all winter for nowt just trying to get a bite .as i say nie problem ,going to be interesting in next couple of weeks with transfer activity i prefer boro the underdogs but up to now they are going backwards but the transfer window is still open at this moment in time i would if teams stayed the same i would think in of teams finishing top dogs in this order 1st nufc
                      2nd sufc
                      3rd boro
                      i think most would go along with this at the moment
                      john
                      I agree John

last week I would have put 'Boro above the Mackems but now I'm not so sure...I think Newcastle and Sunderland will both be very good this season (at least i hope so )
                      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                      I AGREE

Comment

Hopefully this year sunderland will be able to sell out their stadium without giving free tickets away to school children and/or pensioners.

NUFC 6th

SAFC 14th

BORO 19th and relegated (I've got bet on this season)

Comment

Originally posted by AndyJames83 View Post
                          Hopefully this year sunderland will be able to sell out their stadium without giving free tickets away to school children and/or pensioners.
                          Hmmmmmm

mags vs Juve, buy one get TWO free !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonyfromalnwick View Post
                            Hmmmmmm

mags vs Juve, buy one get TWO free !!!!!

Not me then ,paid for four ,got charged for four !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

top of the league didnt last long
                              Beat them in their own back yard

Comment

Working...
                              X