Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain?

250gb USB External Hard Disk £23.86

Dell provides technology solutions, services & support. Buy Laptops, Touch Screen PCs, Desktops, Servers, Storage, Monitors, Gaming & Accessories
    Cheers, Keith.

don't even need to look at the link - aye that's def a bargain
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Comment

External USB are a lot slower that what most are used to , however if it`s just for long term storge then fine, but not to be used for applications that access disc often ....
      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

you can get the 250gb internal ones for a lttle extra

UK.COM is the UK's preferred domain extension, offering excellent names together with high global and local visibility. Give your business the benefit of a UK.COM domain name.
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

I get lost when it come to the spec' of hard drives...I want to upgrade my internal H/D...and have been tempted by numerous online offers...but how do you ascertain what is the right spec' to tie it with your PC?
          Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
          I AGREE

Comment

Working...
          X