X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Wallsendo

You have a canny myspace........you sound a reet mad heed lol

Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Comment

HUNGOVER STUNTMEN's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

a canny local band...........me neighbour give me a right above copy of their cd, ive not seen them, but they sound canny....they are going to Ibiza to record their music in October.......Andy Taylor's Studio (Duran Duran)

Comment

I had a local group called The Ramsays as myspace freinds for while - but in the end with bands and musicians and the like you end up getting spammed all the time...I'm all for promoting them, but I was getting inundated with sh*te
        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

OHH Dear, im not familiar with myspace, ill get round to doing one soon me thinks..........BEWARE though, the content will be all about the TOON

HOWAY THE LADS!!!! (ssmillley thinnggy)

Comment

Working...
          X