guitarist with no arms!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitarist with no arms!!!

check this link.amazing, shows how you can over come anything if you want http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m3gMgK...related&search

Bet he can cast too Ray, my husband has a mate called Mono (he had a stroke and only works down one side ) He plays bass - local bands - Trillians etc.

ali
    UKCC Level 2 Game Angling Coach

Comment

My mate old mate Mogs has got no feet. He would stand with his hands on his hips in the middle of an outdoor dance party. And we would watch as everyone else thought "Why have our feet not sank into the ground yet?, golly these drugs are strong"

He used to wear little homemade leather cups over his stumps, live in a mobile Yurt and make Medi-Evil instruments. He's probably deed by now like.

Never liked him anyway the footless, pikey, string twanger - get a proper job like mine
      "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
      Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Thompson View Post
        get a proper job like mine
        I went to the Town Hall on Monday for a meeting with the communications people. they didnt tell me it had been cancelled I only found out this afternoon that it was because the building leaked like a sieve - seems all the lead flashing had been nicked Shall i tell them where to find it.....

.......................the joys of being a cooncil worker

ali

Comment

That is whistleblowing pottsy, if you work for the council you will get knacked and I will be forced to stand on the sidelines giggling.

I however cross the county line everyday and live under the loose guidlines of The People's Republic of Sunderland and it's Soviets (Howton and Hetton, Peshaw and Spennymoor) and Barmston and Donwell (God bless the Donwell Mad Dogs)
          Last edited by Charlie_Thompson; 17-08-2007, 10:37 PM. Reason: missed a gang out could have caused a war
          "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
          Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Charlie, does David Gest come to your house for tea?
            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Thompson View Post
              That is whistleblowing pottsy, if you work for the council you will get knacked and I will be forced to stand on the sidelines giggling.

I however cross the county line everyday and live under the loose guidlines of The People's Republic of Sunderland and it's Soviets (Howton and Hetton and Spennymoor)
              Power to the people! freedom for Tooting

Comment

while in Rotterdam (football trip ) i watched this bloke roll a tab (just normal stuff) with his feet - then pick his pint up with ONE foot and drink his beer - i couldnt believe my eyes - so asked him the reason (remember it was a football trip and i was plootered) - the poor lad lost both arms through meningitis and taught himself to use his feet instead - amazing feet !!!

or should that be amazing feat ???

Comment

Both Bri, Both
                  ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                  . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                  ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

I was and good for him wow

Comment

Working...
                    X