whats your funniest thread.to mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your funniest thread.to mind.

hopefully not football related. anyway mine has to be,the lads fishing roker pier they had forgot tin opener,so had to use a smelly old fishing knife to open tin of soup to heatup.so as they neared bottom of can while drinking it ,one of them said whats that in bottom of tin.THEN they relized it was the ring pull. PURE CLASS.possibly some of the newer members will have a laugh at it.ps,is the thread still on here?

Originally posted by regpude View Post
    hopefully not football related. anyway mine has to be,the lads fishing roker pier they had forgot tin opener,so had to use a smelly old fishing knife to open tin of soup to heatup.so as they neared bottom of can while drinking it ,one of them said whats that in bottom of tin.THEN they relized it was the ring pull. PURE CLASS.possibly some of the newer members will have a laugh at it.ps,is the thread still on here?
    this one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ , the bait bucket was a good one too like.

Comment

dont talk to me, about bait buckets hahaha.

Comment

have alook on WSF they have thread titled silliest thing seen or done whilst fishing , there is some really funny threads look for the one where a group of anglers picked up a girl hitchiker

Comment

better miss that one bob,been married33 year now.

Comment

the one 3 down from this

Comment

better miss that one bob,been married33 year now.
              now like that reg but really funny

Comment

Working...
              X