speed humps and car crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed humps and car crashes

Gateshead council has put in 5 speed humps and a 20 mph speed zone in November outside the local school and you guessed it a car on its roof within a week and tonight someone cut out and worked on at the roadside

Should have slowed down then !!!!

Comment

i,m all for killing speed as you cannot put a price on any life but these humps are revenue makers for garages worn suspension joints ball joints tracking etc i wonder if people could come back and say thier accident was caused by 1 of the above as a mot only picks up these things on the day of the test so 12 months of abuse with these humps pot holes some are so servere even when you go over them you run the risk of damaging your exhaust and people on certain 1,s drive half and half if you know what i mean on your side of the road seen many minor bumps door mirrors etc same as mobiles you get caught tougher penalties
      Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Originally posted by rossi46 View Post
        Gateshead council has put in 5 speed humps and a 20 mph speed zone in November outside the local school and you guessed it a car on its roof within a week and tonight someone cut out and worked on at the roadside
        you from dunston then

Comment

Working...
        X