No announcement yet.

Electronic cigarettes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got me a ego ce4 . with mint flavour...tastes like the clicky tabs l n b . so far so good .
    Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
    Kompressor SS /slosh30
    tt sport /525 mag

Comment

I've got a couple of ego-t batteries, use the ce4 clearomizers off ebay and get my juice, usually the 50ml bottles of Dekang brand from Electro-Ciggie, iTaste MVP 2.0, Innokin, iClear10, iClear16, iClear30, Dekang, Feellife, Vision Spinner - Home
      Like the coffee one a lot.

I went through trying the e-cig's from the local newsagents and found them naff, having a selection of juices and getting a decent throat hit from the vape using the liquids is far better.

Wouldn't recommend the "starter" kits, just shop around for the batteries, usb charger and clearomizers (and of course liquids) online. Get a lot of them from ebay pretty cheap. I opted for the bigger battery, it's longer but holds a charge for at least a couple of days of vap'ing.

Comment

working well for me 2 rollies all day yesterday the rest on e cig . beats smoking 20 -30 rollies a day lol. no rollies today at home . only when i was fishing, m determined to get there .thanks for the advice
        Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
        Kompressor SS /slosh30
        tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Working...
        X