are tablets worth the hassle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are tablets worth the hassle?

Bought a tablet before xmas and told delivery would be mid jan, finally it arrived and cant get the battery to hold a charge. The same problem happened to her mams and it was a different make.

Give it a charge over night while its turned off m8 had to do this with a relatives galaxy tab ;-);-)

Comment

Might be a daft question but are you using the proper charger for the tablet? Some chargers that fit will not charge them properly

Comment

depends what u want it for and what model u have. presonally i like a pc more then andriod (experia )phone then tablet.......
        Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
        Kompressor SS /slosh30
        tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Tablets are definitely worth the hassle...... depending what you want out if it. I use and develop android software but apple are the dogs danglies for tablets.

They are never going to replace a laptop but for easy internet access, watching videos or tv catchup, games and apps they are great.
          "If you can read this, you're too close"

Comment

Originally posted by Prof Peach View Post
            Tablets are definitely worth the hassle...... depending what you want out if it. I use and develop android software but apple are the dogs danglies for tablets.

They are never going to replace a laptop but for easy internet access, watching videos or tv catchup, games and apps they are great.
            seen a few pub bands using them to mix the sound whilst walking the room so yeah they seem to have a few things going for them.

Comment

are tablets worth the hassle?

Thanks for the replies but both have been fully charged twice overnight and 1 has had a new battery and the other nearly used a full charge just resetting to factory settings.

Comment

Originally posted by rossi46 View Post
                Thanks for the replies but both have been fully charged twice overnight and 1 has had a new battery and the other nearly used a full charge just resetting to factory settings.
                You could also just be unlucky with a dodgy batch of batteries get in touch with the manufacturer and ask if there is any recalls on your tablet or accessories for it ;-)

Comment

I had an iPad I hated it mate much prefer a laptop or mobile
                  Species CAUGHT : Codling,Mackerel, Coalie,Dab,,smooth hound,spotted hound, Sea Scorpion, Rockling , Whiting

Comment

iPad all the way for me, had the same one for last 3 years been bashed about by little lad and still going strong.
                    Wouldn't have another laptop...

Unless I could afford an apple MacBook

Comment

Which tablet is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X