No announcement yet.

See what SAFC have done now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's a question then. what you lot prefer, cup win and relegation, or, lose the final and stay up?

on the one hand the no doubt inevitable 'we've won a cup more recently that you" gloating (for the next 30 years), but relegated to whatever football league is called now

or, the mickey taking for losing, but stay in the prem?
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Win a cup , we've been up and down like a whore knickers in the 40 years I've been going , silverware defo lol
      I am a fisherman !
      It is not merely something that I do
      It is who I am !
      Fishing is not simply my escape.
      It is where I am supposed to be.
      It is not a place that I go
      But a lifelong journey that I am taking
      It is a passage that was shown to me and that I will continue to show others.
      When you understand all of this you will then know me .
      And we will fish together

Comment

I'd probably say the same were the positions reversed. a year out of the prem, regroup, rebuild and all that. On balance I reckon the fizzy pop league as it was did us good

and at the end of the day, what's better than seeing your team win week in week out? ok, not in the top flight but a damn good feeling all the same

Thought for the day:
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
          I'd probably say the same were the positions reversed. a year out of the prem, regroup, rebuild and all that. On balance I reckon the fizzy pop league as it was did us good

and at the end of the day, what's better than seeing your team win week in week out? ok, not in the top flight but a damn good feeling all the same
          Aye , followed safc to all there games in the old 3rd division and it was the best season I've ever had , every away game was like a home game and the away teams biggest crowd of the season , now the prem is here it's all money .... And what you loose going down ..... Spoilt a good old game really

But time and tackle move on ... Ha ... Bring on the 2 derbys this weekend ....:-)
          I am a fisherman !
          It is not merely something that I do
          It is who I am !
          Fishing is not simply my escape.
          It is where I am supposed to be.
          It is not a place that I go
          But a lifelong journey that I am taking
          It is a passage that was shown to me and that I will continue to show others.
          When you understand all of this you will then know me .
          And we will fish together

Comment

Id take a cup win every day of the week, staying up will be forgotten about in a years time when we're in another relegation battle, on the other hand winning the cup wouldnt

We wont win the cup but i think we'll stay up

Its going to be an expensive weekend

Comment

It's true enough like, and never really thought about it that way - prem/money obsession versus the fans just wanting to see their team winning, nowt better that seeing your team in the top 3 or 4 all season.

I'd take that over the North East's premier league mediocrity every time

Thought for the day:

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                he mick,you love winding us mackems up dont you.it will be a great day out.ps,as ive stated weeks ago,still think SUNDERLAND will stay up.COME ON YOU REDS.
                reg you've got me wrong mate... I just like a bit of friendly banter, youre not wrong mate, it'll be a great day out, us north east supporters are the best in the world,(although WE are THE best!!!) and I think you'll (escape) stay up too , I hope you do mate, love the derby's. still be putting a couple of quid on man city to win the cup 7-0!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
                  here's a question then. what you lot prefer, cup win and relegation, or, lose the final and stay up?

on the one hand the no doubt inevitable 'we've won a cup more recently that you" gloating (for the next 30 years), but relegated to whatever football league is called now

or, the mickey taking for losing, but stay in the prem?
                  you must be after johnathan ross's job you mark!!!lol WHAT a question!!! I'd choose the cup!

Comment

Working...
                  X