Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloke Stuff

Just had a great blokey type of day

Me mate came round to watch the Toon match - he was greeted at the door by a steak sanga and a cold beer

Followed by 90 mins of decent football from the home team (with more beers in between )

The missus was out doing girl stuff leaving us Blurks to do what we like to do best - sport, beer and red meat!!!

Cracking afternoon - now she's back LOL (only joking dear )
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Just as well there is Sunday trading now - your missus had a lucky escape. If it had been me I would have kicked you out to the pub

Ali
    UKCC Level 2 Game Angling Coach

Comment

AHEM ... Ali ,do you need a new hubby lol
      You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

......all I will say is Ray wasnt in the pub

he was grafting at work while I had the house to myself and had the power of the remote control.......watched a bit of Henry shouting "yer mother's a wrasse" and dreamt of the summer fishing that we all missed as it was pouring all the time

Ali

Comment

man stuff - woman stuff .................. I`m a bit mixed up here LOL
          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Just as well there is Sunday trading now - your missus had a lucky escape. If it had been me I would have kicked you out to the pub

Ali yer a hard woman, I would have been gutted at being chased to the pub too lol.
            Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

I wouldn't mind that either...

"get yourself to the pub and get out from under my feet"

"aww man do I have to? "
              Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
              I AGREE

Comment

Sending you to the pub is an easy give.....we get peace and quiet AND we expect pay back big style It may not be straight away but always remember that a woman never forgets

ali

Comment

Well you're right I suppose Ali as when I got back from the pub I've ordered a curry for tonight for her ........lol
                  You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Lol Steve, I suppose it will cut down on this mate lol.

Jim.
                    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Cracking game for the Toon tho' - I feel a bit sorry for Oba being the Owen super sub....although he'll prob get more games now anyway

Plus the pundits and commentators irritate me about the way that they've been calling Steve Harper "the in form keeper"...just because for years he's been Shays stand-in... I think it's only right he should be given a decent run
                      Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

Working...
                      X