Sweating like a pig here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweating like a pig here...

Ordered one of the kids' xmas presents from Amazon, a Wii console, turned up earlier so being a sensible parent I had to test it and make sure it's all working

After batting tennis balls back and forth for ages I'm knackered!!!

Anyone know if there's a fishing game for the Wii? Got one on the old Dreamcast that was canny fun...

Hope your kids don't read this site.......otherwise the surprise is ruined
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Comment

lol..
      Nah, they already know what they're getting... they wanted an X-Box 360 because they're all mad keen on Halo - we've got the Halo3 game but not the console yet. But then they also wanted a load of DS cartridges each, I suggested getting the Wii instead and that they keep their pocket money for the DS cart's. So they'll be getting the Wii and a 360 this year, my electric bill is getting a bit insane

Comment

I'd invest in one of these for the DS

Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Ahh, I forgot about those, I remember there was one for the GBColour, mate kept on about it but at the time it was very pricey so I didn't bother...

Hmmm.... ta for that...

Comment

there is a game called rapala tournament fishing - lure fishing for bass pike salmon etc around the world - absolutely brill. Mrs bought me a wii for getting my new job and it is the best bit of kit i have had for years. The tennis game beats the white lines going up and down LOL.

Jason
            give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Cheers Jason. Had a quick look through the list of titles on a few sites, there's 2 fishing games from what I can see, that one included, no doubt there'll be many more over the months

Comment

Check out WWW.IGN.COM for games and reviews...I've bought all my games on the reviews I've read on there
                "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

Have a go at the boxing and you sweat. My 4 year old gets right into it punching himself into exhaustion

Comment

I must have tried most of the fishing games on the ps1, ps2 and pc and have to say very few of them have got me hooked or provided and kind of long term entertainment.

Kabelas Big Game hunter is fun but the fishing side of it sucks in comparison of the hunting side.

As for buying a xbox to play halo 3 ...its coming out on the pc...just get a decent GFX card and have fun.

Cheers
                    Dave
                    Save our Sharks Member
                    SACN NE Regional Co-Ordinator
                    NSFC RSA representative

Comment

Lad I work with got Halo 3 last week and completed it in 3 yes 3 nights. He lent me Bioshock a couple of weeks back and he rates it much higher. I'm currently 3/4 of the way thru Bioshock and can honestly say it's fantastic, scary, engrossing some good plot twists and graphically fantastic.....Me m8 is now harping on at me to hurry up and complete it as he wants to play it all over again on a more difficult level.
                      "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

Working...
                      X