sunderland. v. newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunderland. v. newcastle

just over one day to go before we do the. mags in again anyone. name. the score. i think 2/1 to sunderland

It's Newcastle v Sunderland.

Most of my Makem mates are confident of a win.....but that's not surprising as they to hear them on they have already won two cups, survived the drop, beat us at SJP and won the Nobel Peace prize.

I hope they are wrong and that Newcastle can win......but I'm not at all confident. I do hope that the day goes by without the stupid events we've seen over the last few years.

"Keep the Passion....Lose the Poison" to quote the joint initiative by both clubs.

Regards Ian

Comment

well put ian both sets of fans enjoy the game
      consett warlord retired

Comment

Originally posted by the cod one View Post
        just over one day to go before we do the. Mags in again anyone. Name. The score. I think 2/1 to sunderland
        taxi........:d:d:d 1-1

Comment

am not boshed to be honest but the reds will win 3to 1 ,i agree a hope the fans are more mature either way ,a just cant wait till we win that cupatb plum
          did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

I'm not expecting to get owt at the land fill this time. I'd advise anyone with horses to keep them locked up just incase.
            All the gear, no idea.

Comment

As long as both teams give 100 percent and it's a good game I'm happy but I'll be over the moon if it's Sunderland .

Comment

internet back on doon the road then ?
                have you got a cloth

Comment

Ask Outkast what the result will be, Skysports/NUFC say some players are uncertain/doubtful -"major doubt" being the latest for Gouf+Cisse but he knows they will be playing so probably knows the score aswell....despite not being into football

On a serious note I cant see Newcastle scoring due to injuries, so 0-1 Sunderland (Hartlepool Fan) HBA is only rated uncertain...if he plays they will have a chance I reckon.
                  It was only when seeing Remy's suspension and Cabaye's exit I noticed how much Newcastle rely on a few players for goals who may all not play tomorrow...and they dont score from corners or set pieces either (excluding Cabaye's free kicks)

Most of my Makem mates are confident of a win.....but that's not surprising as they to hear them on they have already won two cups, survived the drop, beat us at SJP and won the Nobel Peace prize.
                  Haha Sunderland fans are like that, most of my mates are mackems and some of the utter ****e they talk!!
                  Would love to see them win a cup like...then again they would NEVER shut up about it
                  Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
                  CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Originally posted by the cod one View Post
                    just over one day to go before we do the. mags in again anyone. name. the score. i think 2/1 to sunderland

Well that is my £10 bet

Comment

Originally posted by LiamNE View Post
                      Ask Outkast what the result will be, Skysports/NUFC say some players are uncertain/doubtful -"major doubt" being the latest for Gouf+Cisse but he knows they will be playing so probably knows the score aswell....despite not being into football

On a serious note I cant see Newcastle scoring due to injuries, so 0-1 Sunderland (Hartlepool Fan) HBA is only rated uncertain...if he plays they will have a chance I reckon.
                      It was only when seeing Remy's suspension and Cabaye's exit I noticed how much Newcastle rely on a few players for goals who may all not play tomorrow...and they dont score from corners or set pieces either (excluding Cabaye's free kicks)

Haha Sunderland fans are like that, most of my mates are mackems and some of the utter ****e they talk!!
                      Would love to see them win a cup like...then again they would NEVER shut up about it
                      Read my post again i said cisse and gouffran are 75% and ben arfa isnt injured he only got back from injury last week lol, Half the team wasnt playing so you said now its just cisse and gouffran? Must be a coach at newcastle or something are you
                      And no im not that into football these days especially not watching or playing but i still check the news and my fantasy footy team which also has the latest on all injuries
                      Ive never supported either team but i hope the mags stuff sunderland
                      Last edited by OuTkast76; 31-01-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Come on lads be real about this Sunderland are going to win 4-0 hands down it's such unreal the amount of hatred between to clubs that are only a few miles apart But that's down to Oliver Cromwell He started it

Comment

Originally posted by saltysam View Post
                          Come on lads be real about this Sunderland are going to win 4-0 hands down it's such unreal the amount of hatred between to clubs that are only a few miles apart But that's down to Oliver Cromwell He started it
                          I do hope that you're wrong about the score mate.

It is not all Cromwell's fault though. Even after the English Civil War, during which the makems sided with Cromwell's parliamentarians and the good people of Newcastle stood by the monarchy, the crown continued to award a royal charter for the license of coal production to the coalfields of Newcastle and it's surrounding districts. This is where the hatred between the two communities began.

The rivalry continued into the Jacobite rebellion where the makems sided with the Stuarts and the Toon swore it's allegiance to King George where the term "Geordies" comes from, (Georges men).

Come on Newcastle!!!

Regards Ian

Comment

Originally posted by saltysam View Post
                            lol 4-0 as if and im a mackem

true score for tomorrow so get your bets on now

sunderland 1 newcastle 1 yes a draw got a £10 spot on a draw

Comment

with whats happened at newcastle of late and the way sunderland have played there last 2 games it's whoever has a bit of luck on the day, a draw solves a lot of problems though.

Comment

Working...
                              X