newcastle destroyed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filletmyster View Post
    Well at the end of the day we will always wake up geordies not backward unwashed six fingered inbread mackems
    I've got 8 fingers. But 3 of them seem to be stuck up on one hand.
    All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by filletmyster View Post
      Well at the end of the day we will always wake up geordies not backward unwashed six fingered inbread mackems
      bit strong that like,but i understand the pain must be unbearable for you ,anyway this is old news now lads nice that police were praising the fans this time not many idiots so i think the thread should be closed and get on with our fishing banter lads atb plum
      Last edited by The Plum; 03-02-2014, 10:09 AM.
      did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Originally posted by The Plum View Post
        bit strong that like,but i understand the pain must be unbearable for you ,anyway this is old news now lads nice that police were praising the fans this time not many idiots so i think the thread should be closed and get on with our fishing banter lads atb plum
        Aye the fans behaved themselves. They must be getting used to losing derbies.
        All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
          Aye the fans behaved themselves. They must be getting used to losing derbies.
          I heard something about smoke bombs from Sunderland fans...might be wrong? Anyway a well behaved match, I think the thrashing actually helped as the mags accepted very well in fairness that they were outclassed in all areas.

Still reckon its a shame the match was not played a few weeks earlier...just my opinion but I reckon the side Newcastle put out was bloody awful and not surprised at all they lost. I would have been more surprised if they scored a goal with a side like that out...bad times ahead! Need injured players back ASAP and Cashley to actually spend some money.

I think the plan is due to already being safe but not good enough to get in the champions league...season to fizzle out and rebuild in the summer which is all well and good but a bit ****e for the Newastle fans having to suffer another humiliation to SAFC.

20 mil might seem like good business for Cabaye but everything this season has gone though that lad - worth double that amount to the toon
          Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
          CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Originally posted by LiamNE View Post
            I heard something about smoke bombs from Sunderland fans...might be wrong? Anyway a well behaved match, I think the thrashing actually helped as the mags accepted very well in fairness that they were outclassed in all areas.

Still reckon its a shame the match was not played a few weeks earlier...just my opinion but I reckon the side Newcastle put out was bloody awful and not surprised at all they lost. I would have been more surprised if they scored a goal with a side like that out...bad times ahead! Need injured players back ASAP and Cashley to actually spend some money.

I think the plan is due to already being safe but not good enough to get in the champions league...season to fizzle out and rebuild in the summer which is all well and good but a bit ****e for the Newastle fans having to suffer another humiliation to SAFC.

20 mil might seem like good business for Cabaye but everything this season has gone though that lad - worth double that amount to the toon
            Don't worry Liam,shola and Sammy the NUFC double act will salvage your season.

Comment

I thought this would have been a good humoured thread with no derogative name calling until I saw the 6 finger unwashed rubbish. Because we support sunderland we don't know how to wash? Really? We have 6 fingers because we support sunderland? Really? Not knowing anything about our background, where we live, what we do for a job (and at 40 have never went a day unemployed). Some people really can't separate themselves from football or should I say the mentality that some football fans think they should have to adhere to a "true fan". This is maybe why we shouldn't have football threads on here as most of us seem to get on due to our mutual love of fishing but there will always be a few who spoil this when it comes to football. Don't get me wrong I'm red & white through and through but when real life gets blurred for some people it goes well beyond supporting your team
              <i>Put back what you don't need.</i>

Comment

Newcastle only need 1 more win then we are safe for the season, this is all the owner wants to be in the prem for the money...sad but true....it will only change if he sells up and he wont sell up until he has a silly offer or made all the money back from player sales etc.

Sunderland have turned the season around of late but not out of trouble yet, still only 2 points away from the bottom 3. If they play like they have done of late then they should finish a few spots above the drop at least.
                ................__................................ .............................
                ____[ ~ \_____
                [__On-A-Roll__/
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                P.B
                SKATE 204lb
                COD 51lb
                LING 32lb
                TOPE 40lb
                CONGER 25lb
                HADDOCK 10lb
                HALIBUT 37lb
                COALIE 16lb
                BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

We've got a hell of a long way to go but luckily for us so have half of the league. I've never seen it so tight for the bottom half of the table. Luckily a lot of teams have to play eachother and only some will manage to scrape out of it
                  <i>Put back what you don't need.</i>

Comment

Originally posted by Mogthemackem View Post
                    I thought this would have been a good humoured thread with no derogative name calling until I saw the 6 finger unwashed rubbish. Because we support sunderland we don't know how to wash? Really? We have 6 fingers because we support sunderland? Really? Not knowing anything about our background, where we live, what we do for a job (and at 40 have never went a day unemployed). Some people really can't separate themselves from football or should I say the mentality that some football fans think they should have to adhere to a "true fan". This is maybe why we shouldn't have football threads on here as most of us seem to get on due to our mutual love of fishing but there will always be a few who spoil this when it comes to football. Don't get me wrong I'm red & white through and through but when real life gets blurred for some people it goes well beyond supporting your team
                    well said mate, and liamNE spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Mogthemackem View Post
                      I couldn't agree more mate,

Comment

Working...
                      X