No announcement yet.

nesa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, I know it doesn't take much, but this new layout has got me beat. Miss the old NESA already.

Comment

well at 71,and more comfortable with a crayon and a slate, to be honest i find it ok,for the little i use the site now lol
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Come on guys, give it a try. It’s no more difficult, just different. Would be interested to see a response to Gary’s question about photos - a bugbear to all us Oldies ..........think that’s the first smiley thingy I’ve ever used.

Comment

Originally posted by Stores View Post
          Come on guys, give it a try. It’s no more difficult, just different. Would be interested to see a response to Gary’s question about photos - a bugbear to all us Oldies ..........think that’s the first smiley thingy I’ve ever used.
          only been on ten minutes and found my way round no bother, you can now get into all the old articles and maps which you couldn't do on the old site, personally I think it is great although a bit of colour might help
          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post

only been on ten minutes and found my way round no bother, you can now get into all the old articles and maps which you couldn't do on the old site, personally I think it is great although a bit of colour might help
            Aye It's ok alan.. Chance for you to get your own blog up and running. Shore reports the lot. Sod The Sunday Sun mate ...... Check the HELP button below.

Comment

Doesn’t seem to work to me

Comment

Well it wasn’t last neediness week,hello everybody

Comment

Originally posted by rooster cogburn View Post
                  Well it wasn’t last neediness week,hello everybody
                  The blog facility yer mean? Yer reet. It doesn't work. The blog menu seems to have been disabled. You can't 'publish' owt for nowt these days.. You might have to buy some space off elton the site owner, if he'll flog yer any ......

Comment

Absolutely crap, this layout is the worst I’ve seen. Won’t be visiting as often.

Comment

[ATTACH]n17098[/ATTACH] =
                      Last edited by Paddlesac; 18-08-2019, 12:53 PM. Reason: just to see if it works

Comment

Well that worked anyway. Ahh no wait, it didn't really! But at least we can load pictures without photobucket etc.
                        Last edited by Paddlesac; 18-08-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X