plumber wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plumber wanted

boss wants new radiater fitted in bathroom,them ones that are wall mounted just for towels.of course,sowill want a plumber,also want a outside tap fitted aswell.i live in s/shields.please pm me if interested in job.or can any nesa members put me onto one cheers.reg.

Reg if theres nobody on here mate just check the local paper or the internet for a plumber, as far as the outside tap goes mate you can buy these kits (from b&q I think) you get the tap, pipes and a connecter thing, all you need to do is drill a hole in the wall, feed the pipe through and connect it up, ive got one in the house somewhere, if I can find it you can have it mate but we're in the middle of moving house at the minute and thjings are all over the shop so I cant promise but ill have a look mate.

Comment

cheers mick,ive seen the link on the outdoor tap,looks easy?anyway mick thanks for offer,see what happens.

Comment

Hi
        I can do it but not till the middle/end of next week
        bob

Comment

Lad fitted a tap for me last week £60 all in don't know if that's a good price or not but he was a great bloke.

Comment

Found that tap for you reg, looks pritty straight forward mate, all you need is a drill, 16 mm drill bit, screwdriver and a adjustable spanner, if you want it mate I'll see if the lads in moonfleet will keep a hold of it for you if you can get up that way to pick it up, just let me know mate, sorry I can't help you out with the rad but it looks like bob can sort that out for you, cheers mick.

Comment

£60

Originally posted by Pighunter View Post
              Lad fitted a tap for me last week £60 all in don't know if that's a good price or not but he was a great bloke.
              ok phil your like me,wouldent attempt job,but £60 all in,say £10 for tap,£50 to fit.saying that had plumber out today @ quoted more than £60.ps so how long did it take the plumber.also since you had it fitted had nowt but bloody rain so your lawn will be doing well.

Comment

thankyou mick 303.

Originally posted by mick303 View Post
                Found that tap for you reg, looks pritty straight forward mate, all you need is a drill, 16 mm drill bit, screwdriver and a adjustable spanner, if you want it mate I'll see if the lads in moonfleet will keep a hold of it for you if you can get up that way to pick it up, just let me know mate, sorry I can't help you out with the rad but it looks like bob can sort that out for you, cheers mick.
                of cause i will accept you kind offer.let me know when its left at moonfleet to pickup.ill pm boblydon shortly for quote,BUT if mr boblydon says £60 its a no go for tap job.as said also want rad changed,no i dont want a VAT reciet,come on mr boblydon nice quote jobs yours .

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                  ok phil your like me,wouldent attempt job,but £60 all in,say £10 for tap,£50 to fit.saying that had plumber out today @ quoted more than £60.ps so how long did it take the plumber.also since you had it fitted had nowt but bloody rain so your lawn will be doing well.
                  Aye lawn coming on cany mate lol it took him about an hour just over think the kits are about £14

Comment

Originally posted by Pighunter View Post
                    Aye lawn coming on cany mate lol it took him about an hour just over think the kits are about £14
                    £46 an hourish canny money.sorry no way will i pay that kind of money,least your pleased with job,theres that bloody rain again,hope it doesent nack crabs up at w/end.boblydon take note.pm sent,mr boblydon.

Comment

Reg ill drop that tap off for you tomorrow mate, at moonfleet, honestly mate it looks dead easy to fit as long as youve got the right size drill bit to feed the pipe through but if you dont think you can do it yourself im sure you can find someone to do it for you, will still save you the price of the tap though eh? Cheers mick.

Comment

thankyou very much mick,ill pick tap up today,ill arrange it with shop to ring me when its there.again thankyou {stranger} nesa member.

Comment

Dropped tap off at moonfleet 4 you mate, hope its some use to you, cheers mick.
                          Last edited by mick303; 14-05-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

big thankyou {stranger],as you know small gesture left in shop for your kindness.

Comment

Your a true gent reg, thanks for what you've left for me mate, didnt want anything for the tap so it was a nice suprise, just glad I could help you out, as I said it's a small world so I'm sure we'll not always be strangers and I look forward to when we do meet, thanks again mate, take care, mick.

Comment

Working...
                              X