doggy bash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doggy bash

there is a doggy bash at Churchill playing fields Whitley Bay on the 17th, there will be a fun dog show so if you have a pooch and you think it could win one of the many categories go along. Unfortunately I am pre booked for a weekend away so I will be missing all the fun and games.
    Last edited by Charlton; 14-05-2014, 07:03 PM.
    Alan

When is it on mate. I might take my 3.

All the gear, no idea.

Comment

the 17th have put date on original post cheers mate, would enter the dog/owner look alike with the good looking oneon the left, quite a handsome trio you have there
      Alan

Comment

So not like a Mackie bash then Alan!?
        2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
          the 17th have put date on original post cheers mate, would enter the dog/owner look alike with the good looking oneon the left, quite a handsome trio you have there
          Ha ha. Cheers. Our Elvis is a handsome lad. A lot more than I am (thought I'd get that in before mick toonboy sees this)
          All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
            When is it on mate. I might take my 3.

Lovely looking dogs mate, all of them great picture they look very happy.
            Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
            CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

anybody go my little mate was busy coming second on Sat and third on Sun at the pickering Country fair in the gun dog tests, does me proud for a family pet
              Alan

Comment

Working...
              X