A few free spinners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few free spinners

Bad picture, my friend has my camera. Anyway I bought a job lot and these are too light, I will never use them. I am guessing maybe 28g. Would suit someone who has kids just starting out. They have never been used.

Unfortunately not available to pick up until 7th July from Whitley Bay. Just though someone might want them, as I say too light for us and none of our friends fish, because they have real lives!!

PM me if interested.
    Last edited by kayos; 15-05-2014, 06:21 PM.
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

mark why dont you just use an 1oz lead,then say a 3ft trace for lures.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
      mark why dont you just use an 1oz lead,then say a 3ft trace for lures.
      exactly, reg beat me to it

Comment

I have tried that in the past and they just tangle up! Anyway I have plenty of spinners now to last a good few years, so just thought these could go to a new home.

Comment

good for freshwater work

Comment

nice gesture, can't believe a scotsman giving stuff away.........

just keep them till you come down, al show you how 2 lose them........!

Comment

1oz drilled bullet lead and no trace?
              ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
              Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
                1oz drilled bullet lead and no trace?
                Yup, that would probably work, but decided to offer them for free. Should have stuck them up on the for sale section for a fiver, they would have gone by now!

Comment

A nice gesture giving them away - they do work well mind and those drilled bullets are under used!
                  Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
                  CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

all mine

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                    Yup, that would probably work, but decided to offer them for free. Should have stuck them up on the for sale section for a fiver, they would have gone by now!
                    mark if you want ill take them off you,as ive promissed grandson ill take him macky bashing this year hes 7.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                      mark if you want ill take them off you,as ive promissed grandson ill take him macky bashing this year hes 7.
                      Hurrah! Finally someone wants my freebies!!

No problem Reg, they are yours. Because it is you, PM me your address and I will pop them in a jiffy bag and send them to you on Monday.

No charge, just post a thread if your Grandson catches anything!

Comment

thankyou mark.

Comment

28g is an average maccy spinner weight mark.... All of my zenith silver minnows and dexter wedges are 28g.... Can you not use them? Maybe a lighter line or braid will work?
                          "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
                          PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

I only use 8lb line and I have a thin rod a shakespeare spin devil, yet still I can't cast far enough, so I like a heavier spinner and I get much better distance. I often have to cast for Lynn too, as she can't cast far enough on many occasions when the Mackerel are further out.

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                              I only use 8lb line and I have a thin rod a shakespeare spin devil, yet still I can't cast far enough, so I like a heavier spinner and I get much better distance. I often have to cast for Lynn too, as she can't cast far enough on many occasions when the Mackerel are further out.
                              With braid and a 28g zenith I can put a spinner as far has half the lads maccy bashing mate... You'd be amazed at how well a decent spinner will cast. No good when its windy though lol
                              "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
                              PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
                              X