rwc 2015 ticket prices ...fuming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rwc 2015 ticket prices ...fuming

just saw ticket prices for the pool games in st james pk.. gonna cost £115 for a crap ticket . or £150 , not gonna bother at those prices.. unless i can afford them (new job, lottery win, sugar mama ) ..anyone going ?
    Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
    Kompressor SS /slosh30
    tt sport /525 mag

I wouldnt bother either at that price.

I'd possibly pay that much to see Hartlepool at Wembley...
    Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
    CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

unsure if its still possible to register as a volunteer. i did rugby liason many many years ago met many greats, lomu, cristian cullen, chester williams, serevi, campese and so many more , players dinner was mint too.. had a look on the website like . gotta register for front row programme but i think you have to be affiliated with a club..guess its time to dust my rugby boots lol

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
      Kompressor SS /slosh30
      tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Not at that price. Was looking forward to catching a couple of games, especially the Saffers vs Scotland and All Blacks vs Tonga. £125 for the SA game and £115 for the All Blacks is beyond a joke, even half that amount would be overpriced for my pocket
        CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

"With this in mind, tickets have been made as affordable and accessible as possible and listed in an open and transparent way on this portal so that everyone can understand the ticketing process."

Black is White. Up is Down. Do not adjust your set, everything is fair and affordable in this best of all posiible worlds
          CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

Originally posted by Stewart 1971 View Post
            "With this in mind, tickets have been made as affordable and accessible as possible and listed in an open and transparent way on this portal so that everyone can understand the ticketing process."

Black is White. Up is Down. Do not adjust your set, everything is fair and affordable in this best of all posiible worlds
            It is a complete joke, £315 to watch the England v Wales game. The world has gone mad indeed!! As you say, how can these prices be considered "as affordable and accessible as possible." Just because some official says it is, does not make it so. He is either completely delusional, or an outright liar!!
            2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
              ." Just because some official says it is, does not make it so. He is either completely delusional, or an outright liar!!
              keep eyes on him, either ex politician or politician in the making

2014 combo:
              Kompressor SS /slosh30
              tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Originally posted by codcatcher3000 View Post
                keep eyes on him, either ex politician or politician in the making
                I'm too honest to be a politician!

Comment

i hope u know it wasnt aimed at u kayos. but at the guy making the fair price statement.......just in cases lol

2014 combo:
                  Kompressor SS /slosh30
                  tt sport /525 mag

Comment

i hope u know it wasnt aimed at u kayos. but at the guy making the fair price statement.......just in cases lol
                    I know.

When I read your post on the price I just could not believe it, I mean rugby may traditionally be a "toffs" sport, but those prices are madness. Commonwealth Games tickets are fair. I am going to the rugby sevens finals day, only £25 which is reasonable.

Major sporting events that only come to your country once in a generation, or longer, should be available to all.
                    Last edited by kayos; 15-05-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Egg chasing as St James??

Ridiculous if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by garyp View Post
                        Egg chasing as St James??

Ridiculous if you ask me

best thing to happen for the ground really . like when nz all blacks decorated old trafford with their boot prints

kayos, i saw the commonwealth games final between nz and fiji in1998... it was amazing bar a 2 bad calls by the ref which the whole stadium saw bar the ref, and thats gave nz their gold that day . back on track , 25 quid for sevens final ticket is well worth it, think i might convince the missus ......

2014 combo:
                        Kompressor SS /slosh30
                        tt sport /525 mag

Comment

best thing to happen for the ground really . like when nz all blacks decorated old trafford with their boot prints

kayos, i saw the commonwealth games final between nz and fiji in1998... it was amazing bar a 2 bad calls by the ref which the whole stadium saw bar the ref, and thats gave nz their gold that day . back on track , 25 quid for sevens final ticket is well worth it, think i might convince the missus ......
                          Not sure what tickets are left now. I registered(free) last year and bought my tickets in October I think. They released more ticket a few days ago and the website crashed under the sheer number of bookings, still down.

Embarrassing!

Comment

unsure if its still possible to register as a volunteer. i did rugby liason many many years ago met many greats, lomu, cristian cullen, chester williams, serevi, campese and so many more , players dinner was mint too.. had a look on the website like . gotta register for front row programme but i think you have to be affiliated with a club..guess its time to dust my rugby boots lol
                            the ticket price is a joke, how can the average family man go and watch a game, total joke.........!

my game's teacher was a monster of an ugly man, roger utley,

and he didn't hold back on the pitch either.........!

Comment

time everyone voted and stayed at home and watch the matches on tele, I certainly won't and never have paid adft prices to fill the RFU's elite clan of members
                              Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X