yibbida yibbida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yibbida yibbida

Been browsing Youtube a bit lately watching some old fishing shows. Much as I really do like Robson, he really makes fishing look fun even to our lass who hates anything to do with fish....my favorite has to be Rex Hunt. I know hes a bit of a prat in his everyday life but he put on a top fishing show.

I really loved the whole format of the show from start to finish, the alternation between Rex, Stevey and Bushy, the mid-episode interval cooking a catch and of course "yibbida yibbida, thats all folks" ending with Rex usually fishing against a backdrop of a paradise I will never get a bash at

Heres Rex and Bushy catching a shark...or is it?? - Classic moment at 2:16

Whos your TV fishing idol??
    Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
    CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

o we do like to be beside the seaside. nice one liamNE.

Comment

Good moment reg, but it was more the "its not a shark its a baracuda!!!" moment that made me laugh.

Had a moment like that up at Mull many years back with my dad catching pollock on float. Dad's float shot down, thought it was a lovely pollock or possibly very large wrasse turned out to be a little conger! "dad! its not a pollock, its a f***in conger eel!"

Comment

Thank ya mother for the rabbit . what the **** did that mean old rexy boy canny show but

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
          Thank ya mother for the rabbit . what the **** did that mean old rexy boy canny show but
          I'm guessing its an Oz thing, Ive never heard it said anywhere else aside from his show

Comment

Working...
          X