Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pure vandilism

another pigeon loft burned down, this time in Newcastle,
    a bloke's lifetime hobby and all he lived for gone up in 1 night.

f*****g w****s.. sorry mod's......!

scum i hope they die
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Pure low life ****es
      ZZiplex m427, Hulk model
      Okuma trio Rex
      Aerlex 7000xsa
      Penn spinfisher 7500 lc

Comment

Pure ********s would like to say something else but will get banned got a few mates with pigeons they are more thought of then there families lol
        KOMPRESSOR SPORT
        PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
        PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
        OKUMA TRIO 55
        YUKI RUBYMAR
        RON THOMPSON TYRON
        SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

a know the allotment's where it happened, and wouldn't like to be in there shoe's,

Comment

Find out who they are and let mike Tyson (worlds most famous pidgeon fancier) know about it, he can have a chat and let them know the error of their ways
            "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
            PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

I RACED THEM FOR YEARS AND I **** YOU NOT IF THAT HAPPENED TO MINE, WELL IF I FOUND OUT WHO DONE IT AND NO DOUBT ITL COME OUT ONE DAY ,ID BE DIGGING A BIG HOLE,
              did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Originally posted by Juliogeordio View Post
                Find out who they are and let mike Tyson (worlds most famous pidgeon fancier) know about it, he can have a chat and let them know the error of their ways
                Tyson's nowt compared 2 some of them lad's on them allotment's from walker.......!

Comment

Working...
                X