Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regpude View Post
    not jokeing,STAR FISH.put in garden,around said area.
    no cats eats it and cat dies so i ahve been told

Comment

Originally posted by wavy davy View Post
      Alright lads just after some advice, i have started getting a few cats usinig my garden as a toilet and chasing the birds from my feeders, whats the best way to get rid of them (not killing them) thought about a paintball gun?
      biggest water pistol you can get and gven a good soaking, every time they come in it works but hard to catch them coming in ,

a method that was on TV, said put a few biike inner tubes round the garden it worked for me, also if there is light from where ever put bottle of water down the light reflects through the bottles and scares cats again seems to work

Comment

my staffy used to deter them
        have you got a cloth

Comment

Get a kids supersoaker water gun, take a seat at the top window and wait, its great fun if you let them get onto the top of the fence first then blast them off!

Comment

I used to work at a garden centre and we sold a plant called '**** off plant' that was meant to ward off cats. We also sold cat nip - don't get them mixed up!

Comment

P off plant...

Comment

Sprinkle chilli power on the areas they chose to do their business. It gets up their nose when they dig and deters them from trying that spot again. It works, I tried it. Kept finding cats eggs in my veg patch. Not anymore!!

Comment

Originally posted by Philysafc View Post
                  Put chicken wire on ya soil , plants will grow through it but cats will not walk on it , orange peel is supposed to work , but the best I've heard ( and very hard to come by ) is lions or tigers **** spread on ya garden ... Gan to the zoo and get some lol
                  Lad over the road uses them tiger **** pellets, gets them from garden centre, they are called roar, honest not bull****ing.

Comment

Working...
                  X